1. Switch

Switch

• Similar Content

• By chop_yo
      I bought an account thinking it had a lti freelancer. It didnt. Looking to get some of my money back, asap.
      Here is the description
      Starting Money: 5,000 UEC 6 Month Insurance Deluxe Green Collector's Box Spaceship-shaped USB Drive CD of Game Soundtrack Glossy Fold-up Star Map Hardback Engineering Manual Legacy Alpha Squadron 42 Digital Download Star Citizen Digital Download Digital Star Citizen Manual   Pm me if you are interested, paypal or btc. Willing to go first if you have good feedback
    • By AstroJak
      Hello again, i'm offering up my entire collection of "original concept" ships, currently on my buy back log, at their original cost to me plus 4.5% to cover the paypal costs. These ships will never be cheaper for an OC stand alone ships, get them before CIG changes the rules again on buybacks and they are lost forever.
      Please read the Terms & Conditions of Service:
      Transactions through PayPal (Verified PayPal only). All prices are in USD plus paypal fees of 4.6% (Excluding PayPal fees). All sales are conducted via  Paypal invoices. Item will be delivered to buyer's PayPal email address after payment has cleared. No returns or refund as the gifting system only allows a 1 time gifting and it will be account bound to the buyer's account. If you are unsure about the item or have any questions, feel free to ask. You must own a copy of Star Citizen, and are required to have an account in order to accept item (ship/upgrade). Item will be delivered to the buyer's PayPal email address. You can claim the item by clicking on the link provided in the email about "gift"  and sign in your RSI account. Be careful to be logged into the correct RSI account when you redeem your email about "gift" containing the transmitted ship/upgrade. Tracking is provided by "Hangar Log" on RSI website and will be used as a proof of delivery. Prices are not negotiable.   

Original Concept Ship                            Qty                                                  OC Price (+4.6% PP Fee)              
      X1 force -                                                  6                                                                  $50 X1 Volocity -                                             10                                                                $45 vulcan -                                                     12                                                                $200 hawk -                                                      10                                                                 $90 pioneer -                                                   2                                                                 $850 600i exploration -                                     6                                                                 $435 600i luxury -                                             1                                                                  $400 Buccaneer -                                             25                                                                 $110  prospector -                                           10                                                                 $140 Hurricane -                                            20                                                                   $175 Hoplit -                                                   9                                                                    $225 Razor  -                                                   5                                                                    $135 Wildfire -                                                2                                                                    $175 comet -                                                  2                                                                    $185 85X  -                                                    10                                                                    $50  valiant -                                                 3                                                                    $110 Prowler -                                               2                                                                    $425 Polaris -                                                 3                                                                    $750 terrapin -                                             10                                                                    $195 Eclipse -                                               12                                                                    $275 Banu Defender -                                  24                                                                    $185  

• By mr52jen
      ⍟ CCU'd items and Upgrades ⍟

Insurance  

Price (USD)  

Qty  
      Polaris (CCU'd Standalone ship)

LTI  

Hammerhead (CCU'd Standalone ship)

LTI  

Drake Pirate Caterpillar (CCU'd)

LTI  

Andromeda to Banu Merchantman

Upgrade  

⍟ Original Concept ships ⍟

Insurance  

Price (USD)  

Qty  
      Origin 890 Jump

LTI  

Caterpillar & Dragonfly Pack (Original ship combo)

LTI  

Aegis Vulcan (Standalone ship)

LTI  

Origin 600i Exploration

LTI  

Origin 600i Luxury

LTI  

Banu Defender

LTI  

Anvil Hurricane

LTI  

Esperia Prowler

LTI  

RSI Polaris

LTI  

Argo Combo Pack (Cargo + Personnel)

LTI  

SOLD OUT  
      Anvil Terrapin

LTI  

Drake Dragonfly black or Yellowjacket

LTI  

Lots  
      Drake Buccaneer

LTI  

Lots  
      Exploration MEGA-Pack (Original Concept package)]

LTI  

UEE Exploration Pack (Original Concept package)]

LTI  

Advanced Hunter (Package with Squadron 42 and Sc game download)

LTI  

Entrepreneur Pack

LTI  

Aurora MR Starter Pack (Package with Squadron 42 and Sc game download)

3 Months  

Lots  
      Aurora LN (Package with Squadron 42 and Sc game download

3 Months  

Lots  

* First put message in this sale post expressing interest in a item and then you can PM me. 

* I will need your PayPal email address

* All prices are in USD.

* Ship will be gifted to same email address used to pay (PayPal email) No exceptions!

* Note: Its possible to forward the email your yourself or claim a gift from an email address not linked to your RSI account.

* My time zone is AEST 

* I reserve the right not to complete a transaction if there is a typo /error in my listed prices.
    • By Thysar
      I want to sell my Rear Admiral - LTI pack. For this I am looking for about ~400€ /(450$) including the PayPal fees.