Trophias

Star Citizen Patch 2.2.0f

Alpha Patch 2.2.0f has been released to PTU and is now available for player testing. During this initial testing phase, PTU access will be restricted to a small group of players that we will expand on over time. We have also increased the maximum number of players per instance of Crusader from 16 to 24 on the PTU so that we can gather performance data.

Your launcher should show “2.2.0-325794” as the client version. It is strongly recommended that players delete their USER folder for the Test client after patching, particularly if you start encountering any odd character graphical issues or crash on loading. TheUSER folder can be found (in default installations) at C:\Program Files\Cloud Imperium Games\StarCitizen\Test.

Please review our current list of 2.2.0 PTU Known Issues FAQ, and take full advantage of our Issue Council area of the Community site to report any bugs you encounter, as well as contribute to other players submissions.

Important Issues:

• Characters who die at Criminal Wanted level of 4 respawn without loadout.

Updates and Fixes

Star Systems:

• Fixed an issue where NPC’s in ArcCorp and Million Mile High Club were missing arms and hands.
  • Added a second, heavier “Outlaw” loadout that players will respawn in, if they die as a Level 4 outlaw.
  • Fixed an issue where some of the lights on Security Post Kareah had “Replace Me” textures.

Game Systems:

• Fixed an issue where EVA boosting (“Shift” key) was not functioning.
  • Fixed an issue where chunks of geometry in Broken Moon would become attached to a player ship and move around the map.
  • Fixed an issue where “Wanted level” decay was not resetting when a new crime was committed.
  • Fixed an issue where crashing your own Constellation Andromeda or Cutlass Black (without hitting other ships) would give a wanted level.

Ships:

• Shield recharge rates on ships have been adjusted to help balance ships following the component revamp.

First Person:

• Made some cosmetic adjustments to the Outlaw loadout in Crusader.
  • Fixed some animation issues on the Combustion Pistol

Technical:

• Fixed several client crashes.

That was fast

PTU 2.2.0g

Alpha Patch 2.2.0g has been released to PTU and is now available for player testing. During this initial testing phase, PTUaccess will be restricted to a small group of players that we will expand on over time. We have also increased the maximum number of players per instance of Crusader from 16 to 24 on the PTU so that we can gather performance data.

Your launcher should show “2.2.0-326078” as the client version. It is strongly recommended that players delete their USER folder for the Test client after patching, particularly if you start encountering any odd character graphical issues or crash on loading. TheUSER folder can be found (in default installations) at C:\Program Files\Cloud Imperium Games\StarCitizen\Test.

Please review our current list of 2.2.0 PTU Known Issues FAQ, and take full advantage of our Issue Council area of the Community site to report any bugs you encounter, as well as contribute to other players submissions.

Important Issues:

• If you’re experiencing a crash when going into or during Quantum Travel, delete any .cfg files that are in your Test folder. If you add settings via a custom user.cfg, return them with caution until you are certain none of them are affecting performance.
  • Ship geometry can very occasionally disappear or turn invisible.
  • Using the Holotable in the Revel & York hangar will cause the game client to become unresponsive.

Star Systems:

• Fixed an issue where the Audio in Crusader was missing certain bass elements.
  • Fixed an issue where players would experience desync after EVA’ing.
  • Fixed an issue where the oldest ship on Crusader would despawn even if in use, if a 17th ship was called for on Port Olisar.

Ships:

• Fixed an issue where the Freelancer had incorrect mass values.
  • Fixed an issue where the Retaliator and Constellation turret fire would be offset from the aimed direction.
  • Fixed an issue where the Mustang ladder does not appear or deploy when the player climbs into the ship.
  • Fixed an issue where the Cutlass Black turret would not fire.

First Person:

• Fixed an issue where the LH-86 Combustion Pistol wouldn’t respawn after being picked up and relogging.
  • Fixed an issue where the Crusader marine loadout was missing suit thrusters.
  • Fixed an issue where the Marine loadout was missing hair.

User Interface:

• Fixed an issue where repairs made to a ship would not update the ship HUD hologram.

I think it's close to live too. But if you look at the amount of people they've invited for this PTU, i'm not so sure. They havent invited any more people to PTU after the firstt wave in the first patch. they usually invite much bigger groups (if not all) before they go live  with it. 

33 minutes ago, Rellim said:

I think it's close to live too. But if you look at the amount of people they've invited for this PTU, i'm not so sure. They havent invited any more people to PTU after the firstt wave in the first patch. they usually invite much bigger groups (if not all) before they go live  with it. 

Hmm, maybe the bugs weren't that significant or troublesome? I hope it goes live soon! Would be great! A lot of people are looking forward to that bounty hunting addition.

Star Citizen Patch 2.2.0h

Alpha Patch 2.2.0h has been released to PTU and is now available for player testing. During this initial testing phase, PTU access will be restricted to a small group of players that we will expand on over time. We have also increased the maximum number of players per instance of Crusader from 16 to 24 on the PTU so that we can gather performance data.

Your launcher should show “2.2.0-326283” as the client version. It is strongly recommended that players delete their USER folder for the Test client after patching, particularly if you start encountering any odd character graphical issues or crash on loading. The USER folder can be found (in default installations) at C:\Program Files\Cloud Imperium Games\StarCitizen\Test.

Important Issues:

• If you’re experiencing a crash when going into or during Quantum Travel, delete any .cfg files that are in your Test folder. If you add settings via a custom user.cfg, please do so only with extreme caution.
  • Ship geometry can very occasionally disappear or turn invisible.
  • Using the Holotable in the Revel & York hangar will cause the game client to become unresponsive.

Star Systems:

• Fixed an issue where some of the doors in ArcCorp and Million Mile High Club would malfunction.
  • Increased the maximum player ship count of Crusader from 16 to 24.

Game Systems:

• Fixed an issue where Criminals with Wanted Level 5 were kicked from the server before their death animation had even played.
  • Fixed an issue where the magazine for the P4-AR was missing, both in-game and when reloading.
  • Fixed an issue where single-seat ship animations for the pilot were activating too soon after starting to enter the ship.

Technical:

• Fixed some issues around network desyncing in Crusader and EVA.

I have had the good fortune to try out each iteration of PTU 2.2 since its release and it's been a lot of fun so far. The sabre is a very capable ship but I will reserve judgement until the stealth mechanics come into play. The new EVA mechanics are good and as of the latest patch it seems a major blocker (no helmet bug) has been fixed. The bounty/criminal system is also a very welcome addition. 

The only negative I have so far is the reward for the Covalex Shipping Hub mission being a new laser rifle - this only makes Covalex now an unbalanced pvp zone. Other than that and a few minor niggles I have no real complaints. With each update released being a big improvement on the previous one I am confident that it won't be too long before 2.2 goes live.

4 hours ago, Swiftsure said:

I saw they upped the player/ship count to 24, any experiences with large fights? Can we expect it to carry over to live this time?

Still too early to say. Without doing a roll call in local chat there is no way to tell if the server is approaching population capacity, but the various battles I have been involved in have seemed pretty stable so far.

4 hours ago, GeraldEvans said:

When is that awarded? Does it just instantly spawn on you?

Maybe it's their way oh trying to get people to test out zero G PVP?

It is found at the back of the last room in the mission. Usually the first person on the server gets the rifle and then just camps the area making it impossible for anyone else to even attempt the mission. Obviously it's a way of getting more people to try out the mission but  this could be achieved in better ways in my opinion.

Star Citizen Patch 2.2.0i

Alpha Patch 2.2.0i has been released to PTU and is now available for player testing. During this initial testing phase,PTU access will be restricted to a small group of players that we will expand on over time. We have also increased the maximum number of players per instance of Crusader from 16 to 24 on the PTU so that we can gather performance data.

Your launcher should show “2.2.0-326697” as the client version. It is strongly recommended that players delete theirUSER folder for the Test client after patching, particularly if you start encountering any odd character graphical issues or crash on loading. The USER folder can be found (in default installations) at C:\Program Files\Cloud Imperium Games\StarCitizen\Test.

Important Issues:

If you’re experiencing a crash when going into or during Quantum Travel, delete any .cfg files that are in your Test folder. If you add settings via a custom user.cfg, please do so only with extreme caution.

Using the Holotable in the Revel & York hangar will cause the game client to become unresponsive.

Star Systems:

Fixed an issue where players would find their ships on Crusader despawning almost as soon as they exited them.

Fixed an issue where character loadouts in Crusader would disappear when their ship was despawned.

Fixed an issue where characters in Crusader would sometimes have their helmet pop in and out based on distance and graphic level.

Fixed an issue where the mobiGlas wrist piece was not lined up properly on the medium Outlaw loadout in Crusader.

Fixed a number of bugs around gravity and physic grid transitions in EVA.

Fixed an issue where the Jobwell globe in ArcCorp was having some level of detail graphics popping at certain distances.

Ships:

Fixed an issue where the Hornet Ghost would sometimes spawn into Crusader with the top half of the ship damaged.

Fixed an issue where 300 series ships were spawning into Crusader with their nose pointed up in the air.

Fixed an issue where there was no audio present on the Cutlass Black thrusters.

Fixed an issue where the Sabre shields were deflecting most ballistic damage.

Fixed an issue with the Sabre wing having problems staying attached when summoned to Port Olisar.

Technical:

Fixed a client crash.