VIDEOS NEEDED: Around the Verse Fan Content Expansion

VoA

VIDEOS NEEDED: Around the Verse Fan Content Expansion

^^^^ ---->> See Link   CIG is looking for more of your Videos!  <<----

Posted: 10:04AM

Greetings Citizens!

In the past, we've had :30 gameplay highlights on Around the Verse, but starting this week, we're expanding our exhibition of fan created content from all walks.

For the foreseeable future we'll be collecting and sharing the best, most creative, videos created for Star Citizen. As before, we'll take clips of your best kills, exciting maneuvers, creative endeavors, and anything else worth highlighting, but we're expanding that to machinima, tutorials, and more. You can post your videos here in this thread, and if you want them considered for inclusion, please adhere to the following guidelines:

1) Post them publicly on YouTube.
2) Keep the total length of the video short and concise. 30 seconds to 2 minutes. If you're longer than that, it's probably not going to be considered.
3) Custom music is fine, but it can't trigger YouTube copyright flags. 
4) When your video is uploaded, embed it here in this thread. By posting in this thread, you consent to allowing us to use the video in the show.

Open Broadcaster is free software that lets you capture 1080p video in H.264 MP4 and is highly recommended.

That's the end of this message. I'll stop typing now.