Greetings from the Wreck Raiders

Cyber-Punk

Greetings, members of Imperium!

My handle is Cyber-Punk and I had the pleasure of conversing with two of your members on the SC subreddit and in the TS server. What began as a casual conversation about flight mechanics has opened up into the beginnings of a relationship between our blossoming organizations. If you'd like to learn more about our guild, our webpage is as follows: https://robertsspaceindustries.com/orgs/WRECKAGE

We're a group of seasoned pilots and professionals that have come together into a corporation. We've got no hostile intentions (no interest in piracy), but our current focus as the game stands is to improve our ability to offer security to our mining and salvage operations. So, we're eager to make friends that are interested in becoming better pilots such that one day we can have a network of safe and profitable opportunities for our trusted allies. 

I look forward to getting to know you all in the near future.

Best,

Cyber

Welcome to our Embassy area, @Cyber-Punk!

We welcome any and all positive communications and relationships, so please feel free to PM myself or one of our officers of diplomacy @Juntau or @Ryofar to chat if you have diplomacy-specific questions. Otherwise, enjoy yourself here at the Base, and thanks for the positive mentions of our guys!

Cheers and chat at you soon, I'm sure!

• 3 weeks later...