1. Tom Villder

Tom Villder

• Similar Content

• By ModestMonkey
      Hi all,
      Just applied to join the Imperium org and looking forward to belonging to what looks like an awesome setup.
      Personally, I am into trade and running cargo hauls, but will also like to get into reclamation and salvage and the odd combat when needed.
      I currently only own a Freelancer which I will look to upgrade to the Max now certain features have been fixed, but would love to own a Cat and be crew on a Reclaimer in the Future.
      In game name is ModestMonkey so send me an invite if anyone needs crew at anytime.  I am from the UK and will be on most evenings!
      Thanks,
      Modest
    • By Gavril
      Name's Gavril, call me Gav.
      Never been in an Org before and decided to give it a try.
      SC backer for a while now, my package is a mess and I have a healthy amount on this game. Started with an Aurora.
      Waiting for the Polaris and the Carrack to come out.

• By Citadel_1664
      Hi all, I'm Citadel. I've been part of the Star Citizen community for just over 5 years now, I started with an Avenger titan and vowed at the time to not buy anymore ships until the game launched. fast forward to today and I've recently bought an 890J for when I'm not in one of my 8 or 9 other ships/vehicles not wanting to acknowledge the "buy backs" 👀 - So after looking around at various Orgs and getting a feel for each of them I've been in limbo for quite some time. However after talking with an existing Imperium member "StratoCrewzr" I wanted to not only join Imperium but I'd like to hopefully be useful to the Org and thrive within it. I look forward to getting to know you all better!
      Citadel
    • By steeldelete
      Hi I'm steeldelte    and I'm afraid of flying

😬
      I fly mostly WWII sims, since two weeks I try out the vers. It is huuge! Can't wait to set up my Joystick and Throttle. I have an Avenger Stalker (still need to get rid of 3 prison cells though) Nice being here with the best of the best. 😀
    • By WizoldSage
      Looking forward to joining the fine members at this Organization! personally would love to eventually be a miner or intelligence agent gathering information on other organizations for our benefit, I'm also an artist, role player, musician and illustrator!