shepheard

Greetings from Atlas Defense Industries - ADI

Greetings Fellow Citizens!

I wanted to inform you that we have opened up a new diplomacy area on our forums!

If anyone is interested in any diplomatic relations with ADI, please visit the following link to our Diplomacy forum:

https://forums.atlasdefenseindustries.c ... m.php?f=18

If you have not registered yet, you will need to register a username/ password.

Thanks and best wishes in the 'verse!

Shepheard
Director of Diplomacy
Atlas Defense Industries

Hello Everyone,

As of a few months ago, Shepheard moved on to other roles at Atlas Defense Industries (ADI) and I became our new Director of Diplomacy.
Please feel free to contact me as needed if you might have any questions about anything related to our org.
I regularly am able to respond well within 24 hours.

Also, I'm seeing that the link Shepheard provided above is no longer effective.
Sorry about any confusion.  I'll work on providing a better option. 
But, in the meantime, I'm happy to personally follow up.

Thanks in advance :thumb:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Hudute
      Welcome Ambassadors,

My name is Profess1onalN00b and I am currently the Senior Diplomat for Imperium's diplomacy division. I would like to welcome you to Star Citizen Base and the home of Imperium. This area is dedicated to any member of other fleets to officially discuss matters between your group and ours. You may start a post for your organization here, and if you are either a new group that we have not dealt with previously, or you are simply a new ambassador and need to be set as a foreign dignitary on our forums then please don't hesitate to PM either myself or my officers Chimaera and Ryofar.

We have the ability to make private embassies as well, if you or your leadership would like to have one created for you then please contact us and we'll get one set up for you. This would simply be another sub forum in the Imperium Embassy that only you and the diplomacy division would be able to see if you need to have more private discussions. I have linked to both Ryofar's and Chimaera's profile if you need to PM them but you are also welcome to talk with any member of Imperium diplomacy.

Main points of contact
      @Chimaera @Ryofar @Juntau

Thank you and welcome to SCB,

Hudute

Senior Diplomat
    • By Hudute
      Fellow Imperium members,

Welcome to the embassies, this is a place for foreign dignitaries to converse publicly with members of Imperium diplomacy. While that is the official purpose of this area, we are not against our regular members dropping in to say hello which is why you have access to this area in the first place.

When you're in here you must keep in mind that anything you say or do indirectly represents Imperium since you are one of our members. In this regard I ask that you please refrain from saying anything about official topics on our behalf as that is the job of diplomacy and also violates the Imperium code of conduct. If you feel that you would like to represent us in an official capacity then I implore you to apply to the diplomacy division.

If I have failed to answer any questions that you may have about the purpose of this area or how you could become more involved, please feel free to PM either myself, Chimaera, Ryofar or any other member of diplomacy for more details.

Thank you for your time,

Hudute
      Senior Diplomat
    • By DwayneHicks
      Hello everyone!  Glad to be part of (assuming I pass the test) the Imperium.  Not sure what to look for in regards to membership test.  Currently have an Aurora, thinking about getting a fighter but not sure which.  Also going to be building my own PC soon so I can actually play Star Citizen.  I am interested in the diplomacy branch,  so any info in that regards would be helpful.  I did read that you have to have been a member for at least 3 months before applying so I was wondering if it was possible to intern that position to see how I like it.    I look forward to working with you all! 
    • By Warden

(Due to current stretching, you should increase quality manually)

⇊Reference link | »RSI Forum link

A good day to you!

This thread will serve, as explained by the AI, for any communication and interaction. Do we need it because there is close cooperation? Surely not. However, it is good to be "on the radar" early, should the need actually arise.

Personally? I'm sure that sooner or later, this will happen with an organization of your size. We look forward to a good relationship in the future while expressing our commendation on this community. A good place.
    • By Tyrel
      Hello there Imperium!

I'm the acting diplomat of Renegade (https://robertsspaceindustries.com/orgs/RENEGADE) in Star Citizen and I reach out to you on behalf of this small guild, seeking diplomatic relations.

Renegade is a mature group of well experienced players and have been present in many MMOs in the past. We are a semi-hardcore and relatively small guild (currently we expect around 50 members for Star Citizen), with more emphasis on maintaining a friendly atmosphere, than recruiting as many members as possible. We are interested in many aspects of Star Citizen, from trade through exploration to performing mercenary duties. Also we are a Hungarian (EU) native guild, but are open to foreign relations.

We expect Star Citizen will be dominated by huge alliances, and are starting to feel that we need to belong to at least one of these. It's still too early to make that decision, but we've started contacting several other organizations to discover our options. Imperium is one of those, your qualities really caught our attention, therefore we'd like to pay our respects here.
      We look forward to a positive diplomatic relationship between our corporations, hoping to be on friendly terms with you guys.

Best regards,
      Tyrel

P.S.: I'd like to ask if you accept diplomats of other organizations as affiliate members?