Alpha 2.0 CONFIRMED by CR to be push to Live later today [ UPDATE: Alpha 2.0 Push to live 6PM CST / 12 AM GMT!!]

Morgenroete

UPDATE: Alpha 2.0 Push to live 6PM CST / 12 AM GMT!!

566b581061324_FireShotCapture12-Downtime

Spoiler

Update: Alpha 2.0 confirmed to be pushed to Live today [afternoon and early evening North America time/late night or early morning Europe time/ morning time in AU/NZ.]

2.0.0M version is currently testing on PTU

566b414f9e0bd_pushtolive.thumb.png.1ad01

Just got a notice on Discord CIG announcement channel

If things went well with the latest build in PTU they'll push this build to Live today!

566b098c1f6d0_toLive.thumb.png.9434d64b1

QXWNe9N.png

IT CAME OUTTA NOWHERE! TIME TO POST YOUR BEST HYPE PICS, GIFS, WEBMS ETC.

0e1.gif

BONUS RULE: IT ALL HAS TO BE IN CAPS!

EDIT: I ACTUALLY DIDN'T NOTICE THAT SOMEONE ELSE ALREADY POSTED A THREAD REGARDING THIS NEW INFO. I APOLOGIZE BUT I WILL NOT DELETE THIS TOPIC EITHER WAY SINCE IT'S PROBABLY DOING TO AMUSE SOME PEOPLE.

Happy Friday everyone!

We’re extremely excited to announce that we’re bringing down the game servers today at 6pm CDT/12am GMT to publish Star Citizen Alpha 2.0.0 to Live!

Downtime should be a quick ten minutes. As soon as it's up, we’ll update this post with links to Star Citizen Alpha 2.0 Features page, plus links to our full 2.0.0 Patch Notes and Known Issues.

We’d like to extend a massive thanks to everyone who participated in our PTU playtests. We couldn’t have accomplished this without your assistance, and with your help, we’re now in a position to reveal the very first elements of the Persistent Universe to all backers.

Thanks everyone, have a fantastic weekend, and see you in the 'Verse!
Will Leverett