WE are an organization basing our Major goal of starting our own empire free of UEE Control On the outer Rim of UEE controlled space for Now and eventually controlling an undiscovered system as our final home base. I am looking for like minded people who want to role play and experience the freedom to play the game as they see fit, but with a group of people that want to be part of a legacy and in game lore as a final accomplishment. It will take many of us to achieve this but it only take a handful to get us started. I have already created the Org. on rsi website and taken the time to create a webpage and a Facebook page. Check us out at DITHS.weebly.com , facebook.com/diths and pm me if interested. I check Daily.

A little about me. I am a recently retired (early retirement due to injuries) Army vet(also served one term in the Navy) that games hardcore while taking on a Masters in Cyber Security. I look to bring my military knowledge and skills along with the skills of my like minded friends from what we learned there into Star Citizens.  I  served as EOD in the United States Navy and switched to an AD(aviation Machinists mate) half way in, during my 9 years in the Army I served as a 91H or All purpose track Mechanic and was award for many things I did and accomplished in service. Most of the knowledge of what I learned and used in actual combat can be applied here and we can effectively win battle on both ground and space with training and practice. The true question is "Do you want to be part of something great? or do you want to look back and say I had the chance to join them!

logo drake.png