Hey all,

So back in 2014, we had this Rust event..well..more like Rust frenzy.

Purpose was to build team work with resource allocation leadership skills etc.

Results : Week 1 : Amazing

Week2 : alot more people and bigger projects

Week 3: Paranoia

End of month : collapse 

HAHA only those who played back then with SCB clan would know what week 3 meant.

Anyone want to input good memories in here?

On a side note, I looked into rust recently and I found it look more interesting (it is beta but it has improved alot)

Would anyone be interesting to do a 2015 version of Rust and see how we fair for a month??

I remember all that. The metal building that a bunch of randoms attempted to hijack, but got cornered by us. The guy begging us to let him go as we lobbed grenades in the front door. Now that I say it, it all sounds rather macabre doesn't it? But it was fun while it lasted.

Maybe set up an imperium server? then you can organize by squadron and have wars of your own. You wouldn't need to wipe as there would be limited building (one for each squadron) and it would be a fun PVP exercise. Then at the end, give everyone 10 C4 and watch the world burn!

On 11/29/2015, 5:59:16, CC-Corp said:

Rust servers are wiped usually on a weekly base now, so all your bases get nukes, due to prevent lag and no room.

That is true but, we were in a process to get an imperial server but I forgot who created one privately.

Regardless if its a 1 week thing it would be fun to fool around since we all learned together.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By DeltaWidow
      Who are we?
       Originally created at the release of Planetside back in 2003, BRTD is one of the most successful and active communities throughout the games history. Our focus is to create a fun, casual, and rewarding environment for all our members while ensuring we have the ability to knuckle down and get serious when necessary. These ideals have given way for our mantra; "Have fun and get shit done". We are now expanding our community into the Star Citizen universe looking for like minded players to join us.
      Structure - Two Organisations, Working Together
       Due to the diversity of careers Star Citizen will provide, we have opted to create two separate organisations. These orgs will focus on different aspects of the game while also being able to support each other. We want to give our members the option to be fluid with how they play, these two orgs will allow us to cover a large majority of available careers in an organised fashion. Jumping between the two at any time is permitted.
         -   Better Red Than Dead
      Private Military Company - Planetary & Space Based Military Operations Anti-Piracy/Vanduul Militia Trade & Logistics Industry  BRTD will be our main branch carrying on our militaristic history from Planetside. Primarily acting as both a Private Military Company and anti-Vanduul/anti-piracy Militia during non-contracted periods. It will also have secondary ties to conducting trade and establishing logistical and industrial networks.All fighter pilots, tank commanders, riflemen, drop ship gunners, cargo loaders, asteroid miners, and long-distance space truckers are welcome to join BRTD!
      Organisation page link: https://robertsspaceindustries.com/orgs/BRTD
         -   Silverwolf
      Exploration Science/Research Outpost & Colony Construction Surveillance & Reconnaissance  Silverwolf will be our organisation for the less combat-intensive roles in Star Citizen. The organisation's primary mission is exploration; going out into the great unknowns of the universe and making them known. If you have a passion for discovery, a thirst for knowledge, the will to expand humanity's frontiers, and a low tendency for psychotic breakdowns after months of solitude while lost in space - You have a home in Silverwolf
      Organisation page link: https://robertsspaceindustries.com/orgs/Silverwolf

What we can offer

Organised game-play - During operations we aim to work as one to achieve our goals Outside of ops, all other activities are encouraged - Non-combative roles will support the organisation and grow the community Our own dedicated forums and Discord server for voice comms Staying power - We're a long-standing community of over 10 years with experience in maintaining and growing a community - We wont be disappearing any time soon Mature (18+), relaxed, but determined gaming community A gaming community - Many of our members have become long standing friends who come together to play various other online and table-top games  
      Feel free to message me with any questions! Check out our forums for more information
      Click here to join us!
      Our current Fleet
      (7th Feb 2019)

• By KJupiter
      "Our business is life itself"
      Synergy Corporation's Security Department is looking for new operators for our Grounds Forces and our Naval Forces. Welcome to all players of any class. Contact us at https://discord.gg/xu6qEW8
    • By CRIMSON_T1DE
      Hello and well met. 
      Looking forward to joining the verse. I will probably be around these parts quite a bit. I tend to be a forum junkie.
      I played Ultima Online from 99 up until a few years ago with intermittent forays back into the game here and there. Plsayed on Legends Shards under the handle of Omnicron. PvP and wealth accumulation was my goal there. I also played WoW to some extent, EvE and Star Wars Old Republic. 
      For the last few years ive been mainly playing console FPS. Mainly on PS4 under my gamer tag The_Hot_Sauce.
      I was always consumed with PvP and wealth accumulation. That has always been my goal. To be the best and most wealthy. As it will be here. I intend to get the hang of the game, learn it in and out and become something of a PvP herald. In the months coming I intend to hone my skills, start an organization and accumulate wealth and kills. Thats the current plan anyways.

I look forward to meeting everyone in the verse, good and bad....
      CT
      The_Hot_Sauce
    • By StratoCrewzr
      With SC 3.0 being played out and everyone waiting for 3.1 to drop, several of us have been hitting World of Warships (WOW) pretty hard these past couple months. I wanted to join a clan but preferred to hang out here on Imperium/Star Citizen Base TeamSpeak with my homies rather than go somewhere else for WOW clan battles. Sooooo, I dropped $14 bucks yesterday and created an UNOFFICIAL Imperium/Star Citizen Base World of Warships Clan just for us. I figured it would be a good avenue for those interested in playing WOW to come and play with us and perhaps end up joining Imperium in the end. I'll gladly hand over the reigns to the CLAN at any point if someone in the higher ranks of Imperium prefers it to be managed by Imperium Admin. It's pretty much casual play right now and even if you aren't interested in playing Clan battles, simply joining will give you advantages in game with XP multipliers and other various advantages. So by joining and then even playing solo, you'll be contributing towards the Clan's income and it will afford the Clan to progress and grow. So please join if you are a WOW player!
      To find and join the clan:
      Go to your PORT and once their look for your "CLAN" tab at the very top of the screen....just below BATTLE and to the right. Once in the CLAN area, do a search for IMPERIUM-STAR CITIZEN BASE and click on application/apply. You'll be approved as soon as one of the other several members' fires up their WOW client and sees the pending application. The Clan Tag is [-IMP-].
    • By Primalsteam
      What kind of people will Consolidated Amalgamated appeal to?

If you are one of those people who wants to do some combat mission running or PvP in a group with large, powerful support ships and ground attack vehicles then... Sorry, let’s try this again, if you want to be part of a group that claims vast holdings on alien worlds and then helps build that org’s own custom settlements... Oh, wait, no if you’re one of those who likes the sound of deep space salvage or mining we... No, hold on, if you really are looking forward to running a science, agriculture, or medical station complete with ambulance on a capital sized starship in... Hm, no sorry, what I meant to say was if you are dying to try edge-of-known-space exploration in the hope of finding new jump points and... One sec, "Hey! Hand me that wrench! We've got a line of broken ships to repair here before..." Wait, really the thing is if your dream is putting the pilot’s cap on and greeting your passengers while you run a giant starliner between ports to... Argh me matey, 'tis really s'posed to be readin' that if ye be lookin' forward to a little bit of the pirate booty, (ahem) or some smuggling, or even just legal bulk and specialty cargo running... Well, really it's if searching seedy bars for the specific scumbag you have the bounty to collect on is... No, if you want to cruise the Empire in the lap of luxury on Origin’s top super yacht while playing host to the rich and famous, then you have definitely found the right corporation.

TL;DR - WE HAVE THE SHIPS TO DO IT ALL. SCROLL DOWN FOR FLEET GRAPHIC.

Okay, the nitty gritty: We are a small group of mid 20s through late 40s US-based folks (across all US time zones) who are long time MMO gamers, and right now we're ship-rich and people-poor. As we get closer to beta there are old friends who will be joining us, but with our current fleet and desire to try it all we'd really like to make some new good friends. We're not looking for many, and we're looking for a specific kind of person. Who you are doesn't matter, we are completely open and accepting of all people, it's what you want out of the game that will determine if we're the right fit for you.

If you're wanting a smaller, tight-knit group of folks who just want to have fun in the verse and who have the resources to basically try anything in the game from day one, then hop on our website and, if you like what you see, fill out an application. Or, hop on our Discord and either chat or leave us a message. We want some new folks who are as excited about this game and its potential as we are.

I've got an image of our current organizational fleet posted at the bottom so you can see our ships, and of course a martini glass. Let's get this party started. 

If you don’t have Discord I think you’ll like it. You can get it here:
      https://discordapp.com/download  
      And you can join the CONAM server here: 
      https://discord.gg/rnBehBj  
      We're still gaining steam, so if we're not on just shout out and we'll see it later. the H/M/C tabs on our website contain a little more information about us... 
      https://robertsspaceindustries.com/orgs/CONAM  
      ... and the Spectrum CONAM forum is a place you can read through past discussions. I invite you to check it out by clicking the link below! 
      https://robertsspaceindustries.com/spectrum/community/CONAM  
      Looking forward to seeing you in the 'verse! =D