Welcome to Star Citizen Base

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

The next Imperium Game Day will be held on February 25th. Please click here for more information on how to join.

buzby x

Reliant...just cc'd a Titan for one

pretty much the same, the minor difference they have between them is this: Reliant=cargo, avenger titan=combat

now if you look on the stats page (ignoring the cargo part) you can see just how similar they are

buzby x likes this

13 hours ago, buzby x said:

aside from the Reliant being cooler, do we know anything about the comparisons of these ships?

Man, you are alive. :D
Welcome Back to SCB ;)

buzby x likes this

10 hours ago, LightMonk said:

Man, you are alive. :D
Welcome Back to SCB ;)

HAH!  I was wondering when one of the originals would smell that I was back!

Hope all is well with you, man. My best to any of the old crew who are still around.

LightMonk likes this

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Jon1812
      Well folks, I have a few spare buyback ships and packages that I thought I would list in case anybody wanted one. I will try to add information on all the packages soon. 

Standalone Ships
      Ship Manufacturer Insurance Type Price, USD Price, EUR Availablity P-72 Archimedes Kruger LTI Original $88 €83 x4 Aurora LX RSI LTI Original $66 €63 x1 Herald Drake LTI Original $101 €96 x1 Hull A MISC LTI Original $88 €83 x2 Hull D MISC LTI Original $414 €393 x2 350r Origin 6 Month Original $142 €135 x1 Reclaimer Aegis LTI Original $404 €384 x2 Reliant MISC LTI Original $92 €87 x5 Starfarer Aegis 24 Month Original $222 €211 x1 Vanguard Aegis LTI Original $282 €268 x1 Ship Packages
      Ship Manufacturer Insurance Type Price, USD Price, EUR Availablity M50 Origin 4 Month Original $157 €149 x1 Aurora MR+ RSI 3 Month Original $81 €77 x1 Aurora LX RSI 24 Month Original $100 €95 x1 Next Gen Aurora RSI LTI Original $92 €87 SOLD Buyer must be PayPal verified. Please send me PM containing ship name, your PayPal email and currency of invoice (USD or EUR).  Ship will be sent as a gift to the payer's PayPal email.  Claimed gift (after purchase) will be bounded to your account. All prices include PayPal fees.  The ship packages include Star Citizen and Squadron 42 access

• By Amy Babe
      Hello fellow pilots and citizens

I have initiated a clean up of my buy back section, full of little LTI tokens, thinking they could be useful for a lot of people.

I bought them back and upgraded them to one of the best ship currently available in the game: The SABRE
      I'll sell the ships without making any profit on it. 
      I swear I'm just willing to help for those who want Sabres, but can not afford extra $ (due to prices on the grey market).

Priority is given to IMPERIUM members

Payment:
      Paypal is mandatory. You must be paypal verified.
      Being french, i'll prefer invoicing in Euro.

What Can I offer?

1 x LTI P72 Archimedes upgraded to Sabre: $ 178 / 169€
      Comes with P72 model  + a poster and a self land hangar.

(edit: sold one to Archangel)

1x LTI ARGO, upgraded to Sabre: $ 178/169€
      Comes with an argo model, an argo poster and a selfland Hangar

1x LTI advanced hunter Package upgraded to SABRE: $ 230/ 210 €
      this package includes: * Starting Money: 2,000 UEC * Lifetime Insurance * Digital Game Soundtrack * Digital Star Map * Digital Star Citizen Manual * Squadron 42 Digital Download * Star Citizen Digital Download  

I hope this Helps!

Best regards

history:
      Edit #1: updated quantity for LTI SABRE ccu'd from P72: Q=2 -> Q=1
      sold the reliant.

• By DrunkenTeddy
      Closed for now... 
    • By JudasM
      Ships CCU'd from Dragonfly LTI
      Caterpillar Esperia Blade Reliant Skirmisher Mustang Delta 350R Racer M50 Interceptor   Concept Sale ( not CCU'd)
      Drake Buccaneer - Concept Sale Misc Prospector - Concept Sale  
      COMBO - CATERPILLAR & DRAGONFLY PACK - LTI -365 USD$

Non-LTI PACKAGE:
      AURORA MR AC STARTER - 55 USD$ 325A -95 USD$ LTI PACKAGE:
      DIGITAL FREELANCER - LTI - 185USD$ - VERY  RARE   

Verified PayPal only. 
      Stand alone ships - Original price + 15% ( includes PP fee)
      PM for details
    • By SirDoAlot
      Hello! I have some LTI ships for sale and though I only have one earlier trade on this site I do have a bunch on that other, grey market, site.
      CCU'd standalone ships:
      Reliant Sen (researcher) LTI $95 Drake Buccaneer LTI $109 Freelancer DUR LTI $119 Misc Prospector LTI $135 Constellation Taurus LTI $139 Xi'an Khartu-al LTI $165 Constellation Andromeda LTI $215 Drake Caterpillar LTI $229 Aegis Redeemer LTI $235 Constellation Aquila LTI $255  
      CCU Upgrades:
      Mustang Alpha to Dragonfly Black $9 Cutlass Black to Buccaneer $15  
          CCU = Cross-Chassis Upgrade. All ships are upgraded from either
          Drake Dragonfly LTI or P-72 Archimedes LTI. Prices include 
          PayPal fees. PayPal invoice will be sent. Buyer must be PayPal 
          verified, I am since 2008. If you are interested - send me a PM.
      Have a good day!