Board Software Update Incoming

Gallitin

Other experiences may differ, but here's a few things I've noticed:

My browser is now prompting me permission to show notifications

There is no longer a 'go to top' link under each reply

The Quick Reply box is only one line deep until you enter more lines

Looking at a thread no longer puts you at the very bottom of the thread, possibly the 'last read' post now

I hope the icons won't stay in that circle form.
It's enough to see that BS on certain other sites already. That messes up pretty much the majority of all icons. :parrot:

Well, I guess we better give you some time to get everything set up/updated properly before we start to list stuff that's most likely already being worked on.

8 minutes ago, Wyvyrias said:

I hope the icons won't stay in that circle form.
It's enough to see that BS on certain other sites already. That messes up pretty much the majority of all icons. :parrot:

Well, I guess we better give you some time to get everything set up/updated properly before we start to list stuff that's most likely already being worked on.

Yeah, on the list, not seeing setting for yet, but def will go back square.

@Chimaera how's mention for you now?

34 minutes ago, Gallitin said:

Yeah, on the list, not seeing setting for yet, but def will go back square.

Seems like you fixed it already.
And I really like the integration of the notification system of the browser. That's damn handy.

Oh, and and praise Lord Gallitin for the mention system fix. It finally works without pressing enter and thus...works without several retries.

And a double praise for removing the default check for the "Show that the message has been edited" box.
My life here is now much more comfortable.

Maybe you knew this already, but some of the other themes are also broken now.

Screen Shot 2015-11-11 at 11.13.37.png

44 minutes ago, DarthAraknus said:

I liked the previous "Unread Content" layout. The new one doesn't look as good.

What happened to the gravatar?

Actually I like this one. You can costumize which feed it will use when you click on the "Unread Activity" button. And supposedly it also auto-updates, means i wont have to refresh every time.

5643159db6e8f_ScreenShot2015-11-11at11.1

5 hours ago, Trophias said:

When Opening up a new Quick Reply, you need to reload the page at times or its really really tinyyvU96kh.png

Actually the box gets bigger the more you write.

Oddly my buttons are different. I don't have one for spoiler text or quotes, but I have buttons for text alignment

D8Gt4Fo.jpg?1

Sometimes the text editor won't allow me to type at all (took me 5 minutes before i could actually type here)... And the @Mention function doesn't work for me anymore, i can wait for 2 minutes and the dropdown menu doesn't show at all, unfortunately.

I don't know if it was a plugin or part of the forum boards itself, but the spoiler and quote button are missing in the text editor. (for me at least)