AstroJak

Complete LTI RELIANT $69 USD plus much more!!!

I have 0 additional LTI Reliants for sale.

I have made a number of sales and purchases at this marketplace, if you need references please PM me directly. Please note below for additional information;

1 - All prices include PP fees

2 - All perspective buyers must have verified personal PayPal accounts (no Exceptions)

3 - All sales are in USD $$ (no Bitcoin, trades, or pocket lint accepted) (may consider RSI pls PM)

4 - Payment must be issued before ship is gifted.

5 - "The sale"  is for a Base Reliant LTI = $69.00

If the buyer chooses, i can CCU their ship to the following available ships; Super Hornet, Gladiator, Saber, Vanguard or  Retaliator. (limited quantities available)              

LTI RELIANT  $69.00 USD (5 Available)

Reliant.thumb.png.b5a88dbf1f8f9e7def18cd

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Ambermann
      I'm looking to sell all my Endeavor modules from the 2018 sale. Are are in my hangar and are ready to be gifted. What is included is in the image attached. These are being sold individually for only 5$ more per module than base price. My prices listed below.
      -Array $130 USD
      -Supercollider $130 USD
      -Bio Pod $105 USD/each
      -Landing Bay $80 USD
      -Medical Ward $80 USD
      -General Research $50 USD
      -General Science $50 USD
      -Fuel Pod $40 USD
      -Service Equip/Crew Pod $30 USD

Transactions through PayPal (Verified PayPal only). All prices are final (includes PayPal fees). If you are interested - leave a comment or/and send me private message. Payment via PayPal. If you are unsure about the ship or have any questions, feel free to ask. You must own a copy of Star Citizen, and are required to have an account in order to accept item (ship/upgrade). Item will be delivered to the buyer's PayPal email address. You can claim the item by clicking on the link provided in the email about "gift"  and sign in your RSI account. Be careful to be logged into the correct RSI account when you redeem your email about "gift" containing the transmitted ship.

• By Zeabz
      Updated with next batch of ships and prices.  
      When I started my Star Citizen journey in 2012 I was a single gamer.  In the years since I have become married and now about to have my second child in about 3 - 5 weeks.  Real life has Priorities and I have determined I just don't have the time to commit to this game that I once did.  All of these ships are Original Concept - LTI.  All sales will be done over PayPal and the buyer pays the 4.5% fee.  I have had a long history on these forums and have done a lot of trades on this forum,  Reddit with Kane, and Shroud of the Avatar Forums.  If you would like we can also use a third party middleman.  I would prefer Kane as I have worked with them in the past.  
      If you are interested please PM me.  I have confirmed that all ships listed are Original Concept - LTI and giftable. I can also post images if you would like.  Seems kind of tedious to do though for something that can be pulled from any unverified source.  On another note I do still plan on playing.  I have another dozen or so ships that I have purchased third party that are currently not giftable.  The math gets wonky though with having to factor in credit resell values after melting and buying back with new funds.  In any case.  I will continue to monitor game development and hope to see you all in the verse.  

https://robertsspaceindustries.com/citizens/Zeabz
      https://www.reddit.com/user/zeabz/
      https://www.shroudoftheavatar.com/forum/index.php?members/zeabz.143578/

Aegis Retaliator Heavy Bomber OC LTI $265.00 Aegis Vulcan OC LTI $200.00 Aopoa Khartu-al OC LTI $175.00 Aopoa San'tok.yāi OC LTI $210.00 Banu Defender OC LTI $200.00 Banu Merchantman OC LTI $325.00 Esperia Blade OC LTI $275.00 Esperia Glaive OC LTI $375.00 Esperia Prowler - SOLD OC LTI $425.00 MISC Freelancer (Game Pack) OC LTI $125.00 MISC Freelancer (Game Pack) OC LTI $125.00 MISC Razor LX Promotion OC LTI $150.00 MISC Razor EX Promotion OC LTI $150.00 Origin M50 OC LTI $100.00 Pirate Pack - Drake Cutlass (Game Pack - w/ advocacy tools) OC LTI $150.00 RSI Constellation Andromeda  OC LTI $250.00 RSI Constellation Phoenix Emerald OC LTI $450.00 Weekend-Warrior - Anvil Super Hornet (Game Pack) w/ F7A Upgrade skin OC LTI $300.00  

• By c4artist
      All prices include "middle man" fees.  I sell my ships through star-hangar.com.
      If you would like to see the pictures and prices on their site, go there and search "noredo" (without the "" signs of course, just noredo)
      LTI C2 Hercules (original concept) $433.88
      LTI Carrack Base - $482.01
      LTI Reclaimer Base - $482.01 SOLD
      LTI Retaliator Bomber - $343.64  SOLD
      LTI Khartu-Al Base - $211.29  (new flight model coming!!  grab one quick! also, this was CCU'd from a P72)
      LTI Herald Base - $115.04  SOLD  (had 2, both gone)
      LTI Hull B Base - $121.05 SOLD
      LTI P72 Archimedes - $61.20 (only 1 left!)

Freelancer Max Game Package w/ 6 months insurance - $199.26 (This is the old school package with both games! Squadron 42 and the PU! There are rumors the Freelancer Max is going up in price $10 at CIG and now Squadron 42 is sold separately for $45.. this is a steal.
      Flair:  Trophy Collection - Citizencon 2946 $18.78
      I am happy to answer any questions you have. I’ve sold ships here before.  No issues.

• By dentonwalters
      130$ paypal

write me your discord name here, or pm me
    • By CitizenX
      Will pay $165 for a Digital Pirate LTI Game Package. Dm

Edit: bought for $120.