Any other F1 Fans here?

stlrs01

I'm a huge MotoGP fan, which is F1 on fewer wheels.  Sort of.  Anyway, I'm generally a fan of motorsports that involve turning multiple directions over varied terrain, particularly the epitome of said types: F1, WRC, MotoGP...all good in my book.  I don't have time to catch them all. :)  I ised to watch AMA: Supersport, Superstock, Superbike; World Superbike; and the Moto1 and Moto2.  But real life dictates paring that down to only the best of the best.  Which brings us back to F1. :D 

I'm a huge MotoGP fan, which is F1 on fewer wheels.  Sort of.  Anyway, I'm generally a fan of motorsports that involve turning multiple directions over varied terrain, particularly the epitome of said types: F1, WRC, MotoGP...all good in my book.  I don't have time to catch them all. :)  I ised to watch AMA: Supersport, Superstock, Superbike; World Superbike; and the Moto1 and Moto2.  But real life dictates paring that down to only the best of the best.  Which brings us back to F1. :D 

MotoGP, those guys have seriously large attachments.

Big fan here, only started watching about... 7 years ago?

Hoping the GP in Austin doesn't get rained out tomorrow! 

I had all three Practices and Qualifying DVR'd and watched them today. Not much action. :(  Hopefully our American director will spend a little camera time on Rossi tomorrow. If they get to race at all.

Same, qualifying was funny though. Good to see the teams getting a bit silly.

Yep. That was fun and funny.

longtime f1 fan, and ferrari fan and atm hoping torro rosso dooing good with max verstappen ;)

hoping for a qualy before race,

Verstappen and Botas both just need a quality rides. If they could just get either one into Raikkonen's seat.......

I watch almost every race and im a big fan of the Red Bull Racing team.

I hope we will see RBR again in the next season, even when their engines are crap. Didi Mateschitz did so much for Formula 1 here in Austria, i hope he does not abandon F1 now...

He sure did. He shook up the status quo for the better. The sport needs more visionaries like him to participate. Deep pockets helps too. 

Edited by stlrs01

Kind of disappointed the Constructors and Drivers championships have been decided with 3 races still to go. But I'm glad Red Bull showed some performance improvements, if only in the rain. Ferrari also looks poised to level the playing field in 2016. I hear they might eliminate turbos in 2017, thus maybe nullifying the Mercedes advantage they have enjoyed the last 2 years. That will make things "entertaining" unless the Big Boys monopolize again.

I'll admit, I'm a little biased against Lewis Hamilton nowadays. I liked him has an underdog at the beginning of his career, but I think the fame and money elevated his attitude beyond my ability to palate his behavior. Similar to the way I felt about Fernando Alonzo when they were both teammates. What's hard to deny is their ability to connect with a car and squeeze every bit of performance out of it. Nico Rosberg proved that. That guy had an identical car for 2 years, and never failed to come up with some excuse for falling behind Lewis.