DirtDiver2Nine

2. FoxChard

FoxChard

3. GeraldEvans

GeraldEvans

• Similar Content

• By Blout
           Hello everyone, 
      My name is Blout, And I am new the "verse" I don't know allot about it just yet. I am interested in learning however. I have a couple of ships and would love to meet someone that can show me how to become and ACE pilot, and make the credits I need to expand my fleet. I do have a discord but have not been able to find the discord information. So if you know what it is please send it to me. I appreciate the time you took to read this and look forward to flying with you.  

Recruit Blout
    • By SurenBaryan
      I  recently applied to join this amazing organization. Hopefully I'll be officially joining your ranks soon.
      A little info about me. I was born in the F.CAS on Earth and moved to Aremis when I was just three years old. My family was career military and I was proud to continue that tradition and become a proud citizen of our Empire.
      It had only been 3 months since I received my first assignment in the UEE Colonization command corp when they arrived.
      My family was there when the Vanduul fleets attacked without warning. They obliterated entire cities, ending the lives of millions of people. I shall not burden you with my tales of loss, but my pain runs deep.
      The Vanduul must be stopped.
      We must hold the line...
      When the time comes to exact vengeance, my A2 Hercules will be there to answer the call.
      Glory to the Imperium and the United Empire of Earth!
      Death to the Vanduul!
      -----------------------------------------------------------------
      RPG mode off:  Super excited to journey into the verse with like minded individuals.  My main interests are Base Building and Helping others with refueling/repairing with occasional combat operations etc. I have a pioneer as well and I'll happily contribute to Imperium's base building goals.  Thanks guys for the consideration! 
    • By Naeramarth
      Hey guys!
      I just applied to Imperium on the RSI website and I really hope you accept me!
      I am a 21-year-old Austrian currently living in Germany. I study commercial information technology and work at an IT company which provides software, servers and IT security for banks. In my free time I usually play many different video games (I usually stick with some I especially like, Star Citizen for example), watch twitch streams, youtube, spend time with my GF, inform myself on new game releases and pretty much anything that has to do with video games, programming or computers in general  (yeah, I'm a nerd). I'm currently using a Laptop (yeah, yeah I know, I'm planning to upgrade to a "real" PC soon) with an i7-7700hq, a gtx 1050, 16gb ddr4 and with the game installed on a ssd so I get 30-45 fps, depending on where I am and with a few framedrops in certain situations in the Persistent Universe.
      Greetings from Germany,
      Naeramarth
    • By hatamoto911
      Hello everyone,
      i started out playing star citizen 2 weeks ago and fell in love with the deep universe and everything to discover. I recently read about organizations and informed myself about a lot of different ones. For me, Imperium, including everything it stands for and wants to accomplish, sounds awesome and i would love to be a part of it. Tho i have to admit, i will not be able to play for hours on a daily basis, since work and family consume quite some time
    • By Deehoss
      Hi guys,

Just applied. Looking forward to hanging out and getting into game with y'all!