That time I bought 3000 Cutlass Blacks

GRIZZ

So the Cutlass Black and Hornet F7C was free last weekend on the PTU for testing.   Thing is they forgot to set a 1 ship limit on the Cutlass, so I now have 3000 of the buggers in my hangar.  

Other than having 30 pages of items in my PTU inventory, I can't open the hanger configuration or load the PTU to test how it affects the holo viewer.  Should I report having too many ships prevents me from logging in as a bug? 

Cutless1.JPG

Well I reported it.  https://robertsspaceindustries.com/community/issue-council/star-citizen-alpha/SC-1288-System_can_not_handle_thousands_of_ships_in_hangar___3_000_ships_

I'm not going to overwrite my account just yet, if they fix the issue it should open up some amazing opportunities for bug testing like ship spamming (if that's a thing), or loaning ships by the dozens.

More than likely they will wipe PTU accounts when 2.0 comes.

$300,000 worth of ships on the PTU, and I am struggling to find 5 friends to use my referral link because I want a  little fish tank in my hangar, lol.

Edited by Grizz

$300,000 worth of ships on the PTU, and I am struggling to find 5 friends to use my referral link because I want a  little fish tank in my hangar, lol.

I've gotten at couple of people to sign up because I wouldn't shut up about it. I'm miffed that I won't have gold ships models. 

I've gotten at couple of people to sign up because I wouldn't shut up about it. I'm miffed that I won't have gold ships models. 

Me too, All my friends signed up after the last LAN party I showed off the game, now their all in before the referral program started.