Fleet meltdown for Armada pack from USD to Euros

Debonair

I've been pledging since the 6 Million Dollar mark. Now I'm thinking about consolidating my fleet and getting the Armada pack due to the Euro being a better value for me than the USD once i convert to my local currency Malaysian Ringgit.

Say i melted these 7 ships below which were pledged in USD would get me about USD 2245 and then i melt my Vanguard Warden pledged in Euros 200. Would I have the store credits to pledge for the Armada pack in Euros 2000 or would I have to do it either all in USD or Euros ?

Super Hornet , USD 165
Retaliator , 250
Gladiator , USD 150
Herald , USD 85
M50, USD 80
Idris-P, USD 1250
Redeemer , USD  265

Vanguard Warden, Euros 200

Later I intend to CCU the Starfarer-G from the pack to a Redeemer. Heard you can CCU ships in a pack, true ?

Later I intend to CCU the Starfarer-G from the pack to a Redeemer. Heard you can CCU ships in a pack, true ?

Yes, you can CCU ships in a pack, if not right now, you will when the packs get split up just before the PU

TBH, I would keep the Gemini and CCU The Vanguard Warden into a Redeemer, but that's just me

Also is that M50 LTI?

Yes, you can CCU ships in a pack, if not right now, you will when the packs get split up just before the PU

TBH, I would keep the Gemini and CCU The Vanguard Warden into a Redeemer, but that's just me

Also is that M50 LTI?

Yes, @syrius that M50 is LTI. I'm using it as an example as I actually have some other ships LTI that im undecided with.

Now I read somewhere that i cant melt my Idris-P for store credits, Gotta send a concierge ticket to book my enquiry since this armada pack lasts 48 hrs since livestream.

if you send your request in now the support will give ya a token to buy it when they see it, aslong ya send them a mail wintin the packsale time

Edited by pyro nl

Now I read somewhere that i cant melt my Idris-P for store credits, Gotta send a concierge ticket to book my enquiry since this armada pack lasts 48 hrs since livestream.

I have already sent a Concierge ticket with that exact question, if they can melt my Idris -P so i can apply it towards one of these Armada packs.

As Pyro has said, we can only hope for a token to buy the pack, why they just don't allow us to melt what ever we have (irrelevant of price) when they put up a pack like this, I don't think it'd be to hard to put in some code on the RSI site (like a check box for the Admins) that they just enable over the 48hours sale that allows anyone with a stand alone Idris -M or -P to be able to melt it.

Would save a fair few support tickets and a whole lot of mucking around Concierge wise to.

I sent a concierge ticket last night.

Revised plan is to melt my Carrack USD 350 (ungiftable) instead of the Redeemer USD 265 and either of Herald USD 85 or M50 USD 80.

I'm wondering if later I would be able to unmelt my Carrack with Euros 280 instead of USD 350 ? 

I sent a concierge ticket last night.

Revised plan is to melt my Carrack USD 350 (ungiftable) instead of the Redeemer USD 265 and either of Herald USD 85 or M50 USD 80.

I'm wondering if later I would be able to unmelt my Carrack with Euros 280 instead of USD 350 ? 

Yes, definitely

The melt limit is @ $1000 USD or 800 Euros

Anything else you would need to invoke CS, reason is to protect against hacking.

Still wondering when our 2nd Login token will come.