ARMADA PACK

VoA

ARMADA PACK

COMBO - ARMADA PACK

VIEW ALL GAME PACKAGES

$2,500.00 USD

ADD TO CART
The game is currently in alpha version. It will be constantly expanded as we move toward the completed game.
Show PC requirements
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
Gladius_Front_Perspective.jpg

GLADIUS
F7c-M_super-Hornet_storefront_visual.jpg

F7C-M SUPER HORNET
Gladiator-WB_FrontLeft.jpg

GLADIATOR
Concept_citcon2015_5.jpg

AEGIS SABRE
Gemini2338.jpg

STARFARER GEMINI
Vanguard_Deep_Space.jpg

AEGIS VANGUARD
IDRISuprearquarter-Copy.jpg

IDRIS-P FRIGATE
Retaliator-Ortho_v2.jpg

RETALIATOR BOMBER

SHIPS IN THIS PACK:

• Gladius_Front_Perspective.jpg
    Ship: GLADIUS
    Manufacturer: AEGIS DYNAMICS
    Usage: FIGHTER
    SHIP PAGE
  • F7c-M_super-Hornet_storefront_visual.jpg
    Ship: F7C-M SUPER HORNET
    Manufacturer: ANVIL AEROSPACE
    SHIP PAGE
  • Gladiator-WB_FrontLeft.jpg
    Ship: GLADIATOR
    Manufacturer: ANVIL AEROSPACE
    Usage: BOMBER
    SHIP PAGE
  • Concept_citcon2015_5.jpg
    Ship: AEGIS SABRE
    SHIP PAGE
  • Gemini2338.jpg
    Ship: STARFARER GEMINI
    Manufacturer: MUSASHI INDUSTRIAL & STARFLIGHT CONCERN
    Usage: CARGO
    SHIP PAGE
  • Vanguard_Deep_Space.jpg
    Ship: AEGIS VANGUARD
    SHIP PAGE
  • IDRISuprearquarter-Copy.jpg
    Ship: IDRIS-P FRIGATE
    Usage: CAPITAL
    SHIP PAGE
  • Retaliator-Ortho_v2.jpg
    Ship: RETALIATOR BOMBER
    Usage: BOMBER
    SHIP PAGE

ALSO CONTAINS

• Lifetime Insurance

Edited by VoA

Interesting.

Gladius = $90 (originally)

Super Hornet = $165

Gladiator = $150

Sabre = $???

Starfarer Gemini = $240

Vanguard = $250

Idris-P = $1250

Retaliator = $250

Total = $2395

If my math is correct, the Sabre is a minimum of $105 on its own. Presumably it costs more -- I'm guessing $150 -- but the Armada pack provides a bit of a discount.

Interesting.

The only ships I don't have already own are the Sabre and the Idris-P. If I were to melt those ships, I could get an Idris-P for the original price and a Sabre for a (presumably) discounted price. And I could use my 15% off coupon to knock off $100.

Very interesting. :D

I'm going to have to think about this.

EDIT:

I just saw the Aegis Sabre sale page on RSI and it costs $170. So the Armada Pack provides a $65 savings.

@Reavern - made some slight corrections to your list above

Gladius = $90 (originally $85)

Super Hornet = $165

Gladiator = $165 (originally $150)

Sabre = $170

Starfarer Gemini = $240

Vanguard = $250

Idris-P = $1250

Retaliator = $275 (originally $250)

Total = $2,605 (original prices $2560) vs the $2,500 for the cost of the Combo Pack

========================

I think it is a GREAT DEAL..... especially if anyone wanted an Idris-P.   You do save $$$ and the only thing you miss out on (if you bought these during the concept sale is the Posters and Models (but there is a chance that these maybe added in later).

I already have all these ships - but decided against melting what I have and just getting the pack - mainly because I prefer the Harbinger over the Warden (and then have all my other BUKs - including the Warden (which I may melt but it is only $10)) = Prefer to have the extra armor for the Harbinger base.

EDIT: _ They just added which makes it a bit more attractive but you do only get one hangar where if you bought these individually you get more Hangars (which you can have scattered around the verse)

• 20,000 UEC
  • VFG Industrial Hangar
Edited by VoA

Hmm.. i Really would like to own a Idris.
And this is probably one of the few chances to get one...

Did start the day with buying a Endeavor Hope, and if i buy a Armada Pack as well, it would be a rather costly day....

(and of all those ships it is only the Idris that is desirable for me)  have to find my thinking hat...

Idris can work in the explorer role.. so i can use one...

i would be happier about the 1250 price than 2500 since thats the only ship i desire...

I cant melt part of a package? if i remember correctly? so melt a few others to get Hope instead of a few fighters is no-go?

Yeah the live Stream was awesome.It is cool how they are starting to let us in on the PU  with Crusader and we will get the real feel for it. . I just don't know if I will regret melting my Endeavor. 

I don't know if we can melt ships in game packages. That would make my decision easy if so

If you find out outside of this thread let me know!

That moment where you are at "place order and pay"  

nope, no go just go the pack. No melting ships inside package. Melted my Endeavor to get it, I just couldnt pass it up.  Theres just abouta weeks paycheck for me!

Idris can work in the explorer role.. so i can use one...

i would be happier about the 1250 price than 2500 since thats the only ship i desire...

I cant melt part of a package? if i remember correctly? so melt a few others to get Hope instead of a few fighters is no-go?

Hey, you cant melt individual ships with in the package but you can CCU them to whatever you want (at a cost above the original shisp value). So if you dont want the relailiator (275) you can CCU it up to an endeavor (350) and add the pods once your in the PU. I just hope its not too late for the endeavor CCU as tha sale was up on the 10th.

good luck Astro

Remember the Armada Pack is only a 48 hour sale for those that want to pick up an Idris = and we can never have "too many" Idris' ;)

++ from Alexis (CIG) this morning...

patterned

Developer

Staff.png
icon-subscriber.png
faith.png

Posted: 5:50AM

CS can factor in the ticket time and provide you with an Armada pack late if your intent is clear on the initial ticket. The Armada pack is unlimited so I see no reason why they wouldn't let you buy one after the 48h period just because your ticket delayed your purchase.

This is correct! :)

Apparently there is more Flair to come within the packs after they are finished running the script...

Source: https://forums.starcitizenbase.com/topic/17618-bensday-with-batgirl-ben-episode-37/ 

7: I picked up the Armada package but I noticed a few of the goodies missing.  Will it be fixed to include the models, posters, etc.

• Yes.

@VoA Do we know what it is yet? 

Does it also come with SC and SQ42? @VoA

Yep

Apparently there is more Flair to come within the packs after they are finished running the script...

Source: https://forums.starcitizenbase.com/topic/17618-bensday-with-batgirl-ben-episode-37/ 

7: I picked up the Armada package but I noticed a few of the goodies missing.  Will it be fixed to include the models, posters, etc.

• Yes.

@VoA Do we know what it is yet? 

^^ Nope been too busy at work today to even watch it :( .... I did watch ATV though while I was at the gym...  That's awesome news above though :)

Has anyone had any success using concierge to melt or ccu multiple ships from this package?  I'd like to dump the gladius, gladiator and starfarer for other ship options, but the current ccu tool allows only one ship at a time.  

Has anyone had any success using concierge to melt or ccu multiple ships from this package?  I'd like to dump the gladius, gladiator and starfarer for other ship options, but the current ccu tool allows only one ship at a time.  

If you didn't contact CIG when the Sale was up and running, you won't be able to get it now.

• 2 weeks later...

Sure you can CCU. My final Armada pack ( waiting for the Anniversary Sale) is:

Idris-P 

Retaliator Torp

Starfarer Gemini 

Vanguard Sentinel 

Vanguard Warden 

Vanguard Harbinger 

Constellation Andromeda 

Redeemer 

Sure you can CCU. My final Armada pack ( waiting for the Anniversary Sale) is:

Idris-P 

Retaliator Torp

Starfarer Gemini 

Vanguard Sentinel 

Vanguard Warden 

Vanguard Harbinger 

Constellation Andromeda 

Redeemer 

You know that you can use BUK's instead of seperate ships for each Vanguard right?

• 4 weeks later...