Want to Trade My $675 in RSI credits + my 15% Imperator Reward for your 890.

Nefario

This is one of those "just one miracle" posts because I doubt there are many who bought an 890 who would be willing/wanting to let it go for a minimal profit in a solely RSI credit trade but I just have to ask.

I have 5 Hornet Trackers that have a melt value of $135 each that I can offer plus my Imperator Reward which is good for up to $100 bucks off anything at RSI (you'd have to make a purchase for more than $670 to get the full $100). If you are getting ready to buy something expensive at CitizenCon you'd have $175 more credits to spend than if you melted your 890.

Like I said, I know it's unlikely someone will be interested in this deal but I see it as my last chance to get one since Ben said they won't be selling 890s again anytime soon (which means at the next two big sales to me). I don't think there is any reason to expect that they will be selling them with LTI ever again in any case. I love the 890 most of any ship in the game but couldn't afford it when they were sold. It has always been a bummer that there isn't a way for me to get one in spite of having loads of RSI credits. So here's my attempt; I hope I get lucky!

The business end of the deal is that I won't accept any other ship than an 890 so if you ask don't be surprised when I say no. I want to support RSI so I'll just buy some other ship from them with my credits if this doesn't work out. Also, because I want to support RSI I'm not interested in a part cash deal; I want this to be a pure credit trade as a matter of principle.... well principal and the fact that I'm going to spend the store credit on an Endeavor if this doesn't work so I'm not pressured to make a deal.

If someone does feel like helping a fellow spaceman out by putting him in the ship of his dreams then I'll be insisting on (and paying for) a middleman. I already know that these sorts of trades are difficult for a middleman and I've discussed how to do it with a middleman that I trust; I'm confident a solution to keep us both safe as possible can be found.

The usual good trading rules apply. To be sure we are who we say we are we'll probably need to exchange verified Paypal addresses, RSI flair, and trade history. I'm super easy to verify in real life and have had many trades on r/Starcitizen_trades (most were before the bot so they don't show in my flair but a quick search will find them). I expect you to be the same. I'm in USA and I'd prefer the trade to be a USA to USA trade to avoid the legal mubo jumbo if something goes wrong. Since a trade like this might take a few days to complete I want to make sure I have enough time for the CitizenCon sale if it falls through so my offer ends on Monday October 5th.

Thanks for considering my offer. Fly safe! This is my first post here for no particularly good reason; I love this place and come here often but I've never had anything to say before today. I've been on Reddit for over a year and Steam other places for years as well.

5 trackers link
http://imgur.com/dyFee2M

Expanded ES Tracker
http://imgur.com/t0iKvAM

Melt Value
http://imgur.com/hq01YWA