Hello! from your New Friendly Mad scientist

Dr. Grim

Hi all!

I just joined the Imperium yesterday and am looking forwards to meeting you all! I am particularly interesting in finding those in the Imperium who are interested in exploring the scientific and medical gameplay star citizen has to offer.  With the surprising affordability of the endeavor (350-450), I am excitedly waiting for the deep dive on how science will work in Star Citizen. Let me know if you are interested on hanging out and chatting about all things xenobiology, chemistry, search and rescue, or the possibility of excavating alien artifacts on teamspeak! I will probably create or join a social Unit for those of us in the Imperium that are interested in being scientists or Doctors so let me know if you're interested.

~ Dr. Grim

Thats alright, i had one myself a few days back ;), make sure the tag function is working properly though @Dr. Grim usually you type the name partially and a pop up should appear after a brief moment you can click on that to make it active. It then underlines the name which means it was succesful

Edited by Crov