Star Guide - Endeavor Update

Byronyk

Hey guys, I just published a new video talking about the recent endeavor images and some other rampant speculation. Honestly, the endeavor is probably my favorite concept ship. I AM a bit nervous about the price though... I think it will be pretty expensive (relatively). Here's my publication on INN.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys, I know we're supposed to support the UEE and all, but what if the UEE outlawed the tastiest melons in the universe? Wouldn't you want an endeavor to grow us some melons so we can all enjoy their delicious juiciness? I wanted you all to know so you don't freak out about what I'm doing just outside UEE space. It's nothing to worry about. I'm just growing some of those delicious melons in a binary star system so they get plenty of sunlight. 

Melons, twenty four seven. Just... melons. 

Edited by Terran587

I should probably make a new one now...

Current episode will be dated info by the end of the week, but it requires a week of waiting.

Need to hold off for the 3 passes of Q&A that are coming. - DRUM out

Edited by Drum

One item I have not seen a lot of talk on is maintenance and beyond this thing being a gas hog, there looks to be an overlooked (not really hidden) cost to having one of these in your hangar.

https://robertsspaceindustries.com/comm-link/engineering/14974-Design-The-Endeavor

Its signature feature is a modular architecture that allows for an unprecedented level of customization of the base functionality, allowing the ship to fulfill any of a variety of different roles. The ability of an authorized dealer to promptly retrofit any of the three attachment points for a nominal surcharge

means that owners will have the flexibility to quickly and cost effectively make large, sweeping changes to the core functionality of their ship, and thus much more easily shift from one occupation to another as often as they desire.

What this is saying to me is you will not be grabbing the chain-fall and swapping out the chunks. You will go to a Dealer who will swap them out for a (hopefully) nominal fee. - DRUM out

Edited by Drum

One item I have not seen a lot of talk on is maintenance and beyond this thing being a gas hog, there looks to be an overlooked (not really hidden) cost to having one of these in your hangar.

https://robertsspaceindustries.com/comm-link/engineering/14974-Design-The-Endeavor

What this is saying to me is you will not be grabbing the chain-fall and swapping out the chunks. You will go to a Dealer who will swap them out for a (hopefully) nominal fee. - DRUM out

Look at you talking logic/sense

Very valid consideration

• 2 weeks later...