Send your name to Mars!

Arengorn

Have you guy's seen Nasa's campaign where you can sign up and have your name sent on a chip to Mars? Yes to bloody Mars, the red cold planet that looks like a cinnamon candy in space. Yes, for free. If you haven't check it out, you get to register only until september 8th.

REGISTER NOW FOLKS!

http://mars.nasa.gov/participate/send-your-name/

@Mercer I agree, I always find it sad to see space exploration to be so abandoned as is being the case with NASA, I'm not sure how much I like the privatization of the sector that's happening right now either. I really hope to see NASA back to it's full glory soon :) 

It's really disappointing indeed. It would have been awesome if there were still spaceship launches and etc, that'll keep our next generation to continue being curious about their world. Sadly, it's almost all about money these days.

On a different note, I'm looking forward to the day when the James Webb Telescope is launched into orbit... If I'm not wrong, it's orbital location would be past our Moon, with the largest array of mirrors away from the sun at all times. Just thinking of the images it can get makes me jelly!