Derek Smart Does not Represent the Star Citizen Community

CheeseNorris

12 hours ago, FoxChard said:

Honestly, please don't invite him here.  You don't want him or his supporters here.

Agreed, the last thing I'd want is for these forums to get infested by Derek Smart the internet warlord lying sack of shit and cyberstalker extraordinaire. Keep him contained to the SA forums and let him 'entertain' its members there until they get tired of him and kick him out again. ;)

5 hours ago, Donut said:

Report his Youtube channel for scam/fraud.

https://www.youtube.com/user/3000ADGAMESCHANNEL/about

After seeing his bs xbox trailer, I don't want the console kiddies to know who the bastard is...

Christ, I hadn't seen that trailer before...

Shows you exactly what sort of person he is when his own bloody youtube channel goes and turns off comments for vids.  Also telling that no matter how relevant he thinks he is, none of the videos have more than 16k views, and the VAST majority dont' break 1k.  Compare that to just about any SC fan vid, much less official CIG vid releases.

21 minutes ago, Fizzlefuse said:

I'm amazed that DS is still trying to keep that LOD ship from sinking.
anyways, 2.0 is here now and there's more amazing stuff coming.. DS and his cronies really don't have a leg to stand on anymore.

and yet they persist. I've had some of his Smart-omites on the MWO forums claim that there's absolutely no gameplay.

16 minutes ago, Gremlich said:

and yet they persist. I've had some of his Smart-omites on the MWO forums claim that there's absolutely no gameplay.

Yeah there's no game play. really. That part where you take control of a character which takes control of a spaceship.. then flies through space to a space station to shoot another guy in the face and take HIS space ship? That's all scripted. yeah.. .. right. I guess all those twitch streams and youtube vids I watched of people actually playing (since my computer cant run SC) was all a massive world wide drug induced hallucination. 

people who truly believe this need to stop using a mix of mushrooms and LSD and take off their tinfoil hats.

4 hours ago, Gremlich said:

How odd, I could have sworn I woke up at a space station, called up my Avenger and fly around in it around Port Olisar earlier this day. Later on I called up my Retaliator and saw it getting delivered to the launch pad A-10. Then I ran off the side of the platform and EVA'd all around the station with spaceships flying past me. Sounds to me like I was playing a game. ;)

And from what I've seen, our Star Citizen alpha 2.0 already has more actual working content compared to that shovelware 'game' Line of Defense that's been 'in development' since 2009.

So yeah, why don't you go and beat up another Coke machine; Dick Small. :P

srOUolJh.jpg

Wow, Dick Small sure is persistent in trying to gain access to Star Citizen all of a sudden.

Especially for someone holding a grudge against Chris Roberts for 25 years which apparently turned into blind hate considering his 42 hr/wk ranting on Twitter, cyberstalking Sandi, making several frivolous lawsuit claims as well as bullying/threatening individual Star Citizen fans and multiple attempts at undermining/hindering development with his regurgitated blogs and demanding refunds while also being the man behind the planting of false Glassdoor reviews as 'evidence' and generic keycards as 'proof' where he acted as if he was several ex-CIG developers resulting in a subsequent FUD article that Lizzy was gullible enough to write for the Escapist (after other sites had turned Derek down due to lack of credible proof), issuing false DMCA takedown claims against a parody video which only showed him for the moron he was and still claiming that the game can't be made (while at the same time stating that Line of Defense is superior in every way except graphic fidelity). All the while sitting in his echo-chamber with his '5000 supporters' listening to his own crap or acting like he's the Top Goon over on the SA forums.

Yeah... <_<