Derek Smart Does not Represent the Star Citizen Community

CheeseNorris

Uh oh. Bobo was really eating ...Frisky's dog treats. That real chicken and liver taste, with just a hint of cheese.

made ya look  ,took me all of 10 min to find that pic.

Just  need a well written  letter of protest about drawing clowns in to this.

I will post it to RSi... 

Wait I can't write I killed punition. I'll need s some one else.

Lisa Ohanian is following Dsmart on twitter because, I hope, she wants to make sure she isn't mentioned in his rants or blasphemed by him as a possible colluder.

Anybody got skills to make a DS video using the....

SWEDISH CHEF?

[url=https://www.youtube.com/embed/D-ityBg2b5A?feature=oembed] 

Put it to Reddit. I'm sure someone would.

...another empty threat...  I don't think I could take him serious anymore.  Ever again.

Well he takes himself seriously (or at least I think he does?).

I understand his latest rant is about all the buggies in Arc Corp. I suppose its not really a surprise he doesn't understand basic principles of development such as stress testing/collision damage, not to mention the respawn function.

Its a shame the download is worth a day and a half of my time, I would love to take part in this buggy mayhem. Nothing quite as relaxing as running over screaming victims after a hard day at work B)

made ya look  ,took me all of 10 min to find that pic.

Just  need a well written  letter of protest about drawing clowns in to this.

I will post it to RSi... 

Wait I can't write I killed punition. I'll need s some one else.

Happy the Clown,  handle ( ringmaster)

Look at those updated LoD graphics!! Yeah, Star Citizen is DONE I SAY!

We should buy these awesome JPEGs instead! /sarcasm

2015-10-26-09-1024x576.jpg

https://mobile.twitter.com/dsmart/status/658761376530329600

Seriously what is this shit? Planetside 1 graphics for a 2016 'game'?

I tweeted DS and asked if that was graphics from 2009.

No response yet.

Y5n2JWd.jpg?2

Edited by Gremlich

does this sound like anybody we know:

"Psychologists vie to enumerate the facets of sociopathy. Joseph Newman argues that the sociopath has an attention bottleneck that allows him to focus only on one activity or train of thought, to the exclusion of others. "

from https://www.psychologytoday.com/articles/201305/how-spot-sociopath

I honestly can't work out what the Goons are hoping for.

Drama. Lots of delicious drama. (And perhaps Star Citizen actually coming out and being a fun game)

I think that doxing is utterly reprehensible behaviour and Derek outing the names of his detractors is in my opinion a terrible overstep, even if they shot first.

Anyone getting stuck into Derek should ensure their online fingerprint is very clean and can not be doxed, otherwise you risk it happening to you too. It is far too easy to dox most people online if you know how to search. Those people I know with clean IDs have crafted them carefully to minimise the chance of it happening. I would also encourage all orgs to include a specific rule about doxing people to highlight its severity.

Drama. Lots of delicious drama. (And perhaps Star Citizen actually coming out and being a fun game)

I think that doxing is utterly reprehensible behaviour and Derek outing the names of his detractors is in my opinion a terrible overstep, even if they shot first.

Anyone getting stuck into Derek should ensure their online fingerprint is very clean and can not be doxed, otherwise you risk it happening to you too. It is far too easy to dox most people online if you know how to search. Those people I know with clean IDs have crafted them carefully to minimise the chance of it happening. I would also encourage all orgs to include a specific rule about doxing people to highlight its severity.

I'm still not sure why HWSNBN considers himself a Goon. It isn't that easy, is it.

It is very simple. If you have an account on the Something Awful forums you can call yourself a goon. Even Ben Lesnick says that by definition he is a goon, but that he hasn't posted there for many years.

If this is the case why was Derek Smart calling some other people on your forums 'pretend goons' if they didn't agree with him? To me the only 'pretend goon' was him.

As this thread title clearly states... HWMNBN does not represent the SC community, that is us.

Someone knock some sense into him please.

Actually scratch that, doubt it may help even a tiny bit. I'd just take my bowl of popcorns and enjoy how he continuously whack his head against the wall screaming that the sky will fall.