1. Schatten

Schatten

2. Leggo

Leggo

• Similar Content

• By JoGS
      Hellooo..! main question here : --->> what is the best hardware upgrade (price/performance) for me to run SC smoother <<---
      I started playing SC recently and I thought my hardware wopuld be strong enough to run SC smooth on 1080P everywhere.
      But in Loreville I get like 20 FPS or even less with much stuttering.

https://robertsspaceindustries.com/telemetry <--- says I shoud run 36,6 FPS on average but I got a feeling that's not correct. (I got GPU score 125, CPU score 100 btw)
      Is my PC underperforming? Or should I simply upgrade.. and if so... what is the best upgrade for better SC performance.

My current hardware:
      Mboard:            ASRock B450M Pro4-F    
      Processor:         AMD Ryzen 5 2600 Wraith Boxed (3,4g)
      GPU:            Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1660 Ti OC (6Gb)
      Memory:            G.Skill Aegis F4-3000C16D-16GISB (16gb)
      Funny thing is that running SC on 3 monitors (1080p) doesnt even give that much FPS loss... weird.
      Thanks for all your replies

A new citizen

• By Zaib
      Saw this on Reddit this morning and was absolutely blown away. The possibilities for this joystick to completely replace dual stick/HOTAS setups or to complement them considerably look to be awesome.
      Sublight Dynamics plans to launch a Kickstarter to fund production of the device late this summer.
      What does everyone think of this beauty?

Here's a video of the device in action in a number of games including SC:
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bNSzqO93FN4
      Here is the Reddit thread:
      https://i.redd.it/ok83fxvynxt21.jpg
      And here is the companies website where you can sign up for notification of the Kickstarter launch (on the FAQ page):
      https://www.sublightdynamics.com
    • By Draconius
      I've been looking on Craigslist for a good gaming pc so I can buy into SC.
      I found the following for $350, can anyone tell me if they think this would be good enough to run the game, even if it has to be on low graphics settings that's ok. Thanks for any advice.

Antec Case
      Windows 10 Pro
      Corsair TX650 PSU
      Geforce GTX 650 TI
      Samsung 840 EVO 128GB SSD
      2 Western Digital 640GB HDDs
      16GB Ram
      ASUS PBP67 Motherboard
      Intel i5-2500k Quad Core CPU
      Steel Series Wired headset
    • By Tillion
      Lets get an updated thread of everyone's custom Rigs that they will be using and/are already using to play SC.  Please attach a hardware list and note any future upgrades you'll be making.  Probably try to limit to 2-4 pics per post to limit load time on smaller devices and tag your chipset (AMD or Intel) in the tagline.  Cant wait to see what you guys are running!  
      I've already posted this on my profile but I'll start anyway.
      ------
      CASE  --  Phanteks Enthoo Evolv PH-ES515E_GS Aluminum/Steel Galaxy Silver Window ATX Mid Tower Computer Case
      MoBo  --  MSI Z170A KRAIT GAMING R6 SIEGE LGA 1151 Intel Z170 HDMI SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.1 ATX Intel Motherboard
      CPU  --  i7 6700K 4.00 GHz Unlocked Quad Core Skylake
      RAM -- CORSAIR Vengeance LED 32GB (4 x 8GB) 3000, Cas Lat 15
      CPU COOLER --  DeepCool CPU Liquid Cooler CAPTAIN 240 WHITE
      BOOT DRIVE -- Samsung 960 evo 500GB M.2
      GPU -- MSI 1080ti FE
      PSU --  Corsair RMi Series RM850i
                                            MODS
      CABLES - CableMod custom sleeves
      LIGHTING- Two 12" Pure White Cold Cathode
      GPU- modded w/ Corsair H55 and NZXT Kraken g10
      MONITOR  --  Samsung UHD 4k 28"
      FANS – Triple Fan Mod for top of case

• By Adamskf2
      Hi, Im new here. This game is just what I have been wanting Elite to turn into but it looks some much more!
      Has anyone ran SC on mac hardware with windows installed? If so was there any issues.
      Is this game going to be on xbox?