Grisha

ship registration certificate

I didn't build it. it's the same program that CIG used at gamescom.

Nope CIG didn´t use any program, besides the one where you actually put in your payment information and where they added the ships to your account. They had preprinted copies of the certificates at the event in addition to the printed background pictures of the ship you choose to buy (And as far as I can tell they have not been individualized to the user but only slightly to the ship you bought).

The program/website was built by a reddit user to emulate the certificate from the gamescom event, so people could get one for themselves even if they have not attended Gamescom or bought any ships there.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By kensiko
      If you want to have a ship that is included in a package of Optane drive, I'm willing to buy the optane. I'm in Canada.
    • By Lakota

If you already have Discord, skip to step 3.
      Step One:
      Downloading Discord Go to: http://www.discordapp.com and navigate to the downloads page. Alternatively, you can use the links provided below. Windows Mac Linux - Please go to the downloads page and choose between deb and tar.gz as a type of download. You can also download Discord for your mobile phone. It supports Android and iOS.
        Step Two:
      Create a discord account The username you choose doesn't have to match SCB, But the bot will changed your nickname to match SCB once you have permissions. If you need to change your name contact an HR Officer for assistance.
        Step Three:
      Go to https://portal.starcitizenbase.com/discord
      From there, you will see on the right hand side a “Link to Discord” button. Click this and it will prompt you the following screen:
      Step Four:
      After completing step three, you will be redirected to http://discordapp.com. At this time you should see a new prompt as shown below, you will then need to select "Authorize".

Note: You must be logged into your account on http://discordapp.com in order for the Authorization to go through. Once on the server, you will automatically be placed in a queue to get your permissions automatically. Usually, it is pretty instant, however, it can take up to 5 minutes to fully pull your permissions, so please allow a grace period. If your permissions have not been set after 5 minutes, please type “!sync” in the #help-desk channel. If you are still having a problem after typing !sync, please contact a member of Human Resources.
    • By Rivod
      Hello fellow citizens,
      I have fighter ship (Sabre) I think I will be ok with it.
      But if I decided to buy another ship, please guide me what should I buy for sake of Imperium.
      If Imperium doesn't care what we have, what should I buy for increase fun?

Thanks.
    • By Ironman993
      If I buy like a expensive ship on ebay, and I get it gifted to me after I purchase it, can the guy retrieve the ship years later? Like what if he decides he wants it back 2 years later?
    • By GRIZZ
      I spent some time thinking about what was doable in-engine, not already done, compatable with lore, and a game changer.  There's a lot of interesting directions CIG could go.  Feel free to jot down your own hairbrained thoughts for Game Changing ships that might be under CIG's sleeves.
      I wish nikki had not interrupted him.
      My first original thought was a ramming ship.  Vanduul do it but no UEE ship has advertised it as a feature sofar (Caterpillar is still yet to be confirmed)  Not a very game changing idea though.
      A minelayer.
      My other idea was a grapple ship that catches its prey to then board it or damage it.  
      Some good ideas I have read since researching this have been:

-Interdiction ship that drops beacons to create a quantum travel net.
      -Large shield generating ship.  This would be easy to do actually and is already in Tevarin lore.

-Base building ship where its heavily fortified and designed to be parked on a surface for long durations.  Like a landable Endeavor, or a tracked fortress?  https://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/starwars/images/a/a3/Jaawa.jpg

-Submarine focused ship - A lot of fans are really excited about Yela's underwater caves and their exploration.  Remember spaceships are not designed for immense pressure.
      -Radar spoofing ship - Something that makes your fleet seem larger than it is on the scanners.
      -High Orbit troop dropship - "Though many outside of the Marines have heard of the Nail, few have seen it in action. UPARQscientists are believed to have reverse engineered the tech from the feared Vanduul boarding “Spikes” used in ship-to-ship combat, modifying the design to make it viable for a Human occupant. The current Nail can safely deploy a Marine from a ship in space to a planet surface in ninety seconds. The device is a technological marvel, if correctly deployed, and a metal coffin if not." Link
      -A lead ship that can guide one or more ships through a Jump Point so they arrive relatively close together at the other end.
      So fire away, there are no bad ideas, just improbable ones.