Welcome to Star Citizen Base

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Grisha

ship registration certificate

that's why i put it in the RP forum. it's not functional, it just makes cool official looking registration forms for your ships.

Edited by Grisha
clarified my statement slightly.
SnowOwl, Schatten and Ostia like this

that's why i put it in the RP forum. it's not functional, it just makes cool official looking registration forms for your ships.

Oh, well, I didn't even know we had that section.
Though I would be neat if it had some real use.
Maybe someday.

If I'm not mistaken, he didn't find it, he built it.

I didn't build it. it's the same program that CIG used at gamescom.

Oh got it, dunno why when I read this originally I thought you put it up.

Grisha likes this

Nope CIG didn´t use any program, besides the one where you actually put in your payment information and where they added the ships to your account. They had preprinted copies of the certificates at the event in addition to the printed background pictures of the ship you choose to buy (And as far as I can tell they have not been individualized to the user but only slightly to the ship you bought).

The program/website was built by a reddit user to emulate the certificate from the gamescom event, so people could get one for themselves even if they have not attended Gamescom or bought any ships there.

I'm not really into RP, but this is a pretty neat idea and would love to see an official system like this when the game goes live.  

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Lakota

Discord Information
      Discord - Free voice and text chat for gamers.
      Step up your game with a modern voice & text chat app. Crystal clear voice, multiple server and channel support, mobile apps, and more.

Step One:
      Downloading Discord Go to: http://www.discordapp.com and navigate to the downloads page. Alternatively, you can use the links provided below. Windows Mac Linux - Please go to the downloads page and choose between deb and tar.gz as a type of download. You can also download Discord for your mobile phone. It supports Android and iOS.
        Step Two:
      Create a discord account The username you choose doesn't have to match SCB, But the bot will changed your nickname to match SCB once you have permissions. If you need to change your name contact an HR Officer for assistance.
        Step Three:
      Go to https://portal.starcitizenbase.com/discord
      From there, you will see on the right hand side a “Link to Discord” button. Click this and it will prompt you the following screen:
      Step Four:
      After completing step three, you will be redirected to http://discordapp.com. At this time you should see a new prompt as shown below, you will then need to select "Authorize".

Note: You must be logged into your account on http://discordapp.com in order for the Authorization to go through.
        Once on the server, you will automatically be placed in a queue to get your permissions automatically. Usually, it is pretty instant, however, it can take up to 5 minutes to fully pull your permissions, so please allow a grace period. If your permissions have not been set after 5 minutes, please type “!sync” in the #help-desk channel. If you are still having a problem after typing !sync, please contact a member of Human Resources.
    • By Pharesm
      EDIT: Changed the title from the question it was to this - to avoid giving anyone a heart attack

It used to be, that when you applied a CCU you purchased for Store Credits to a giftable package or ship, it would remain giftable.

But I just noticed, that a previously giftable package I had upgraded a while ago, is not giftable anymore...

Anyone know if that mechanic got changed?
    • By Switch
      Found this YouTuber making really interesting videos using "Ship Viewer", also providing the link in the description to do it yourself. I don't trust downloads from random places but the videos are at least enjoyable to watch! Credit to Xenthor Xi.

• By Switch
      The Ship loaner matrix summed up:
      What ship will CIG loan you until your ship is complete or hangar/flight ready.

Source: https://robertsspaceindustries.com/spectrum/community/SC/forum/1/thread/the-ship-loaner-matrix
      Ship Loaner spreadsheet

• By easto1a
      Welcome guys & girls to a short video looking at the wonderful mini hauler, the Reliant Kore!