Nova-Prime

Esperia Glaive

Esperia Glaive  -  The Glaive is a symmetrical version of the Scythe. Generally flown by Vanduul with more combat experience, they are better armed and have two huge blades/wings as opposed to one on the standard Scythe. This model is a human reproduction created by the manufacturer Esperia.

Absolutely love the look of this fighter. Kinda reminds me of the Cylon Raiders.

Edited by Nova-Prime

Well...technically the glaive you describe is a Vanduul ship.  The Esperia Glaive is a human-made replica used by UEEN Aggressor squadrons.  For those who don't know, an Aggressor Squadron is a friendly unit that purposefully flies enemy craft to give the most real training experience possible.  Of course, the Aggressor pilots fly more than anyone else, so they are just about better than everyone else, even if their ship is something lame like a Glaive.  

Esperia was contracted to produce identical copies of the ship for the Navy and a limited number for the civilian market.  

I think, and hope, that in the future they'll make it 'more human' and less Vanduul-such as giving us a normal Esperia HUD when those begin to come out and perhaps a conventional ejector seat.  Perhaps even regular weapons mounts so we can put human guns on them.  Unlike the Scythe, this one is human built from the ground up and really doesn't need Vanduul weapons for lore purposes.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Weehamster
      Hi everyone /
      I think it's about time that I share my collection of albums that I use for The Base chat that I've had for a while now
      I only have ships/vehicles that are either from lore, concept, development or being re-worked, not for any that are flyable/finished and I constantly add more to the albums. Enjoy.
      Aopoa (Xi'An) | "Capital" | Nox | "Oracle" | "Transport" | Volper |
      Aegis | Eclipse | Idris | Javelin | Reclaimer | Redeemer | Retaliator (Modules) | Sabre: Raven | Vanguard (Variants): Harbinger - Sentinel |
      Anvil | A4A Hurricane | Carrack | Crucible | F7A Hornet Mk II | F8 Lightning | Hawk | Pisces | Terrapin |
      BIRC (Banu) | Defender | Merchantman |
      Consolidated Outland | Mustang (Re-Work) | Pioneer |
      Crusader | Genesis: Starliner |
      Drake | Cutlass: Black (Re-Work) - Blue - Red | Dragonfly |
      Esperia | "Blade" | Prowler |
      Kruger | P-72 Archimedes |
      MISC | Endeavor | Freelancer (Variants): DUR - MAX - MIS | Hull: A - B - C - D - E | Prospector | Razor | Reliant (Variants): Mako - Sen - Tana |
      Origin | 300 (Re-Work): 300i - 315p - 325a - 350r | 600i | 890 Jump  | X1 |
      RSI | Aurora (Re-Work) | Bengal | Constellation: Aquila - Phoenix - Taurus | Lynx | Orion | Pegasus | Polaris | Ursa | Zeus |
      RSI/Aegis | Retribution |
      Tumbril | Cyclone |
      Vanduul | "Cleaver" | "Driller" | "Harvester" | "Hunter" | "Kingship" | "Mauler" | "Stinger" | "Void" |
      --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Ship Components | Coolers | Fuel Tanks & Intakes | Gun's | Missiles / Torpedoes |
                                   | Power-Plants | Quantum & Jump Drives | Radars | Shield Generators |
      -------------------------------------------- BONUS --------------------------------------------
      Characters | Banu | Human | Tevarin | Vanduul | Xi'An | Wildlife |
      First Person Components | Armor, Uniforms & Clothing | mobiGlas | Tools / Equipment | Weapons |
      Places  | Planetary Environments / Bases | Shubin | Star Systems Concepts | Terra | Truck-stop / Space Stations |
      Stanton | 1 (Hurston) | 1a (Ariel) | 1b (Aberdeen) | 1c (Magoa) | 1d (Ita) |
                    | 2 (Crusader) | 2a (Celin) | 2b (Daymar) | 2c (Yela) |
                    | AB (Arron Halo) | * (Delamar) |
                    | 3 (ArcCorp) | 3a (Lyria) | 3b (Wala) |
                    | 4 (Microtech) | 4a (Calliope) | 4b (Clio) | 4c (Euterpe) |        
      Other | Drones / Probes | Logos | Posters/Ads | Racing | Sataball | Other Vanduul Art | UI |
    • By NewQQ
      Welcome!
      All prices are listed in USD and PayPal fees included. USD / EUR accepted here.
                Ships available                                                          Melt | Insurance | Price USD / EUR
       Esperia Vanduul Glaive - Swarm Edition                  350  |    4 year    |  $400 / €380   
      You must be Paypal verified.
    • By FFFuu
      I am not selling. I am just looking to help someone in the org who wants to obtain one.
      How: 
      I will melt mine and maybe the token slot will be freed up and you'll be able to buy it. We can coordinate on TS or Discord.
      I don't guarantee that this will work but if your desperate enough, it's worth a shot. 
      The glaive is $350USD. You'll also need to have the new 2946 aggressor badger by completing Vanduul Swarm. 
      Nevermind, apparently this doesn't give it back to the pool. I've melted it.
    • By Draegar
      I am willing to part with my Esperia Vanduul Glaive LTI as seen in the Screenshot for $590.

Buyer must be PayPal verified. If you are interested please let me know via PM.