--- ORIGIN 600 TOURING LTI CCU--- $380
      --- ORIGIN 600 EXPLORATION LTI CCU --- $420
      --- RSI POLARIS LTI CCU --- $630
      --- RSI POLARIS LTI ORIGINAL CONCEPT --- $850 
      --- RSI ORION LTI CCU --- $500 
      --- RSI ORION 60 month insurance --- $375
      --- RSI CONSTELATION PHOENIX 10 years --- $400

• By Grobarcina
      Selling my beautiful rare AMD Mustang Omega, either as a standalone or the whole account.
      It's lightning fast and is the version that looks good compared to now, there will never be a chance to ever have this model back again so think wisely!
      I've played Escape From Tarkov to much and become sadly completely unattached to things in games which makes me sell this beauty
      Listing price is at 350 usd but with a fast deal it could be negotiated via pm.

I only take payment by Paypal or Swish

Account has been played sparingly on 3.8 but contains 9591 aUEC for this patch and the following:

AMD NEVER SETTLE SPACE EDITION was a LIMITED EDITION that you may only get when purchasing a R9 AMD Card. It is no longer available. This is a collector item. Only few of them are available. This package include the game and the squadron 42 which is now being sold separately.   Items Included:   - Mustang OMEGA AMD - Never Settle Edition Spaceship - Starting Money: 1,000 aUEC 5,000 aUEC with latest patch - 2 Month Insurance - Digital Star Citizen Manual - Star Citizen Digital Download - Squadron 42 Digital Download     Given the nature of this item no refunds will be allowed once the item has been claimed. Please keep that in mind before purchase.     When sending payment please remember to include your RSI handle in the paypal note. Transfer will be completed via Star Citizen's gift system and the item will be sent to the buyer's PayPal email, no exceptions!.  

• By Pegasus
      STANDALONE SHIP - ORIGIN 600I EXPLORATION EDITION - LTI - WB
      ORIGIN 600I EXPLORATION MODULE 
      ALSO INCLUDE : 
      ORIGIN ROVER
        Lifetime Insurance
        600i Name Reservation !! 
      Currently named "Discovery One", you can change the name as much as you want but once taken cannot be user by an other player !!
        600i Poster
        Takuetsu 600i Model More infos : https://robertsspaceindustries.com/pledge/ships/600i/600i-Explorer

Price :  $480 PayPal fees included  
      If interested PM me with : 
      Your PayPal email and invoice currency € or $ Your corresponding RSI Handle
    • By CaptainSomar
      Any of you guys tired of your 890 and want to sell it for another ship.  Please... let me help fund your en-devours.  
      PM me if you are selling a 890J LTI