Imperial Starline

Siberz4

I like it!

Looking at Imperium's size, it's not hard to imagine that we'll have a bunch of starliner pilots. While I'm sure several of them will want to do their own thing, I think it'd be remiss if we didn't offer our own. 

I mean, not only is it a way to garner influence, but it completely fits with Imperium's mandate; aren't we shooting to have the Imperium logo a common sight in all professions?

Plus, I *suppose* it'd mean that we could game together. :P 

I like it!

Looking at Imperium's size, it's not hard to imagine that we'll have a bunch of starliner pilots. While I'm sure several of them will want to do their own thing, I think it'd be remiss if we didn't offer our own. 

I mean, not only is it a way to garner influence, but it completely fits with Imperium's mandate; aren't we shooting to have the Imperium logo a common sight in all professions?

Plus, I *suppose* it'd mean that we could game together. :P 

Yes. We have the scale to do this quite comfortably.

When you travel, go with Imperial Starline. Perhaps a cheaper price, chance to help out members and Imperium flag/logo on the ships for more exposure. what's not to like?

Lets cut the cost, put the passengers in cubes and stack them inside a Hull C... if someone does not fit in the cube shall pay extra ...Baggage??? if he doesn't fit with his sack in the cube he has to pay extra...As for for the cheap bastards ,let them put their EVA suites and we will stick them with some duck tape on the outside,hope they can hold on :)

Lets cut the cost, put the passengers in cubes and stack them inside a Hull C... if someone does not fit in the cube shall pay extra ...Baggage??? if he doesn't fit with his sack in the cube he has to pay extra...As for for the cheap bastards ,let them put their EVA suites and we will stick them with some duck tape on the outside,hope they can hold on :)

If they don't fit, get the choppa I say...:wacko:

• 2 years later...
  • 1 month later...

It makes far more sense to engage in business 2 business relations to secure operating contracts for regular service with a company/companies specializing in the service and far more capable of doing it correctly and at scale (essential for the service to function widely).