I'm selling:

1 x MISC Starfarer Gemini LTI - $325 $275

1 x Aegis Reclaimer LTI - $450 $420 SOLD

1 x RSI Orion LTI - $350 SOLD

1 x Drake Herald LTI - $115 SOLD

verified Paypal only, no trading

00jKSX8.png

Edited by Athenos

yes, it was 10 days ago, just sent him message back through paypal dispute case, saying if  he can provide me with proof that it has not arrived in his ship hangar (SoulfulLTU) ill refund him. 

the ship is no longer in my hangar which means he or someone else with the email I gifted to used the link provided by CIG. I'm trying to resolve the issue without contacting paypal support. But if we can't resolve it ourselves ill contact paypal and tell him he trying to scam me.

he claims its about a physical goods, and not a digital one, and that i have not sent him a tracking number :/. Cant find the button to add evidence, so i guess i have to call Paypal to get some help.

edit: Sent paypal an email asking where i can add my evidence, was told they would answer within 24 hours

Edited by Athenos

Well, Paypal sided with the scammer because "reasons" and so the transaction was considered unauthorized therefore the buyer will get get his money back. And because the item in question was considered a digital goods, i as a seller am not covered by their Seller protection which means I'm not getting my loss covered. 

GG Paypal, GG

also Starfarer Gemini is still for sale