Welcome to Star Citizen Base

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

The next Imperium Game Day will be held on February 25th. Please click here for more information on how to join.

VoA

MISC - Lore, Details and Design

Cool stuff. I can't wait to see more MISC ships.
So.. MISC is known for sharing/buying tech from the Xi'an Aopoa company and using said tech in their ships. While it's clear on the Reliant how this influenced the design, I'm wondering what the actual xi'an tech is on the Freelancer or the Starfarer (if it has any). It's not really visible on the outside as far as I can tell.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By GRIZZ
      http://wccftech.com/star-citizen-exclusive-interview-erin-roberts/
      WCCF Tech interviewed Erin Roberts and the amount of juicy information in there coming from a top man is fantastic.  
      I'm still making my way through it, rather than wait for a TLDR, you probably would enjoy just reading this one.
      My favorite quotes/article spoilers:
      This.
      Engineer love!

• By VoA
      Everyone knows (or should know) that RSI is currently Updating all the Hangars.  These updated hangars will be truly transformative compared to what we currently have = Hangar 1.0.  They are adding better graphics, PBR, room expansions, decorations, bling, and eventually the connection to the PU - with the Planet Side / Social Module. 

I wanted to Create a Thread so people can keep up to date with all the Hangar 2.0 News (like we have Ship Threads).  Post anything you want on this thread regarding hangars, even sharing what you have currently for decoration, fish in your fish tank, vehicles, share images, photos, etc...  The idea with the thread is to show off your home and share new info from the Community and RSI about Hangar 2.0.  I'll try to keep this OP up-to-date with relevant Images and Video's that pertain to Hangars 2.0.

We will be getting images, videos, Dev posts, etc... about the WIP that CIG is now starting to reveal on the Hangars. We can use this thread to collate all new WIP items about Hangars like these sister (archive) threads:

Discount Hangar 2.0
      No New Hangar 2.0 Info Yet

Business Hangar 2.0
      At 26:35m in ATV ep07

Deluxe Hangar 2.0

Asteroid Hangar 2.0

has more images and details

========

And an image just for fun

• By VoA
      Couple of cool things this Ben's Day - 
      3m - Confirmed Anvil Huriccane is the next Concept Ship 14:40m - No answer from Ben yet but @GRIZZ gets his question asked about the Reclaimer being able to land 18:30m - Haven't heard about Hangar updates from awhile but the Modular Hangar rooms are still on the table - like a personal living quarters, map room, etc...