Welcome to Star Citizen Base

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Paradox

Want to Buy
Wanting to buy OB/VB accounts for $50 and AMD Omega Packages for $20!

I am looking to buy OB/VB accounts Only! I am not looking to go any higher than $50 for these level accounts, but may make an exception of $150 for an OB with Golden Ticket. Please do not reply with an offer of any account that is not an OB or VB.

_

Clean it out as I will not pay for any items still left in the account. The account must have a clean forum history, NO EXCEPTIONS!

_

Also looking for AMD Omega package with Beta, Squadron 42, and Star Citizen for $20 total.

_

Seller must be Paypal verified and must produce both their Citizen Number and current registered RSI Handle NO EXCEPTIONS! The Buyer's Citizen Number and Handle will be provided upon request.  All scams or suspicious activity will be reported to the MODs and elevated from there.

Edited by Paradox