3. Siberz4

Siberz4

4. Perditor

Perditor

• Similar Content

• By Weehamster
      LAST EDIT: 15/Dec/2018
      Hi everyone /
      I have images/gifs of ships/vehicles that are either flyable or in concept, development, re-worked or from Star Citizen lore.
      There are also many other categories, including anything from Star Systems to Characters to Ship/FPS Equipment.
      I constantly add more to the albums so don't be afraid to come back here anytime for the latest images.
      Please Enjoy.

Aopoa (Xi'An)
      Aegis Dynamics
      Anvil Aerospace
      Argo Astronautics
      BIRC (Banu)
      Consolidated Outland
      Crusader Industries
      Drake Interplanetary
      Esperia
      Greycat Industrial
      Kruger Intergalactic
      Musashi Industrial and Starflight Concern
      Origin Jumpworks GmbH
      Robert Space Industries
      RSI/Aegis
      Tumbril Land Systems
      Vanduul
      --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Ship Components
      -------------------------------------------- BONUS --------------------------------------------
      Characters
      First Person Components
      Places 
      Places: Terra
      Places: Odin
      Places: Stanton
      Gameplay
      Squadron 42
      Other

• By c4artist
      All prices include "middle man" fees.  I sell my ships through star-hangar.com.
      If you would like to see the pictures and prices on their site, go there and search "noredo" (without the "" signs of course, just noredo
      If you would like the buy the ships directly from me, I can drop the price some, but I reserve the right to refuse such a sale if I don't feel safe not using the middle man.
      Ship - Price w/ MM - Price w/o MM
      LTI Carrack Base - $482.01 - $440
      LTI Reclaimer Base - $482.01 - $440
      LTI Retaliator Bomber - $343.64 - $290
      LTI Khartu-Al Base - $211.29 - $190  (new flight model coming!!  grab one quick! also, this was CCU'd from a P72)
      LTI Herald Base - $115.04 - $100
      LTI Hull B Base - $121.05 - $110
      LTI P72 Archimedes - $54.88 - $50

Freelancer Max Game Package w/ 6 months insurance - $199.26 - $175 (This is the old school package with both games! Squadron 42 and the PU! There are rumors the Freelancer Max is going up in price $10 at CIG and now Squadron 42 is sold separately for $45.. this is a steal.

I am happy to answer any questions you have. I’ve sold ships here before.  No issues.

• By c4artist
      Hello Friends:
      Two questions:
      1. Do you think the next flight model will make the scout significantly more agile than other ships? It doesn’t have thrusters. It uses its main thrusters for all movement.
      2. Do you think CIG will make any minor or major changes to the scout before persistent universe is released?
    • By VoA
      Like the sister thread Characters (FPS) - 2.0 
      and other sister threads:

This thread people can compile images and videos of Alien avatars (characters) (FPS).
      Here is a new Vanduul Image from Chris Olivia

^^^ Vanduul
      +++ Another Alien listed under Star Citizen from Chris Olivia on his Art Station (possible Tevarin or Kr'Thak?)

+++ Some older Chris Olivia art for Star Citizen

^^^ Banu

^^^ Xi'An
      and Tevarin below....