Sending off my best friend.

Ostia

Yea It hurt so much like losing a family member... the more it hurts the more fluffing awesome your friend was <3

Ill try with a bad joke

Did you hear a T-Rex was arrested by TSA trying to board an airplane? They got him for trying to smuggle small arms.

I know exactly what you're going through, mate. Years from now, you'll remember this event and it will still impact you. Shows that you're really human.

http://gremlich.deviantart.com/journal/Loss-of-a-Dearly-Loved-Companion-219153780

Shhhhhh!  Don't let anyone know that Ostia's human....  Part of his fearsome reputation is based upon the rumor that he's a ruthless cyborg killing machine from the future!

As for  Copper...  He'll always going to be in your heart, and I like to think that somewhere (doggie heaven, Valhalla, etc.)  he'll always be waiting for you, watching over you, and maybe napping just a little, until the day he sees you again (at which point you better be prepared for all the years of accumulated doggie kisses and games of fetch that you owe him).