1. Brightmist

Brightmist

2. VoA

VoA

• Similar Content

• By Weehamster
      LAST EDIT: 24/May/2019
      Hi everyone /
      I have images/gifs of ships/vehicles that are either flyable or in concept, development, re-worked or from Star Citizen lore.
      There are also many other categories, including anything from Star Systems to Characters to Ship/FPS Equipment.
      I constantly add more to the albums so don't be afraid to come back here anytime for the latest images.
      Please Enjoy.
      VEHICLES:
      Aegis Dynamics
      Anvil Aerospace
      Aopoa (Xi'An)
      Argo Astronautics
      BIRC (Banu)
      Consolidated Outland
      Crusader Industries
      Drake Interplanetary
      Esperia
      Greycat Industrial
      Kruger Intergalactic
      Musashi Industrial and Starflight Concern
      Origin Jumpworks GmbH
      Robert Space Industries
      RSI/Aegis
      Tumbril Land Systems
      Vanduul
      --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Ship Components
      -------------------------------------------- BONUS --------------------------------------------
      Characters
      First Person Components
      Places 
      Places: Terra
      Places: Odin
      Places: Stanton
      Gameplay
      Squadron 42
      Other

• By esschallert
      Selling my Standalone Ship MISC HULL E with 72 Months Insurance and the VFG Industrial Hangar from the Anniversary 2018 Event.
      Transactions through PayPal (Verified PayPal only). If you are interested -  if we agree on a price then, your PayPal email also your corresponding RSI handle. I will send invoice for payment via PayPal. Item will be delivered buyer's PayPal email address after payment is cleared. No returns or refund as the gifting system only allow 1 time gifting and it will be account bound to the buyer's account (your payment will be refunded if I cannot deliver your item for any reason). If you are unsure about the item or have any questions, feel free to ask. You must own a copy of Star Citizen, and are required to have an account in order to accept item (ship/upgrade). Item will be delivered to the buyer's PayPal email address. You can claim the item by clicking on the link provided in the email about "gift"  and sign in your RSI account. Be careful to be logged into the correct RSI account when you redeem your email about "gift" containing the transmitted ship/upgrade. Tracking is provided by "Hangar Log" on RSI website and will be used as a proof of delivery. I wish you a pleasant shopping in my store:) 583 $ negotiable
      also listed on ebay https://www.ebay.de/itm/333180911506

• By Epicsuccess
      I have 2 of these for sale at what they cost in the sale plus paypal fee's which is included.
      $144.97 (Paypal fee included)

PM me if interested. Thanks!
    • By Ambermann
      I'm looking to sell all my Endeavor modules from the 2018 sale. Are are in my hangar and are ready to be gifted. What is included is in the image attached. These are being sold individually for only 5$ more per module than base price. My prices listed below.
      -Array $130 USD
      -Supercollider $130 USD
      -Bio Pod $105 USD/each
      -Landing Bay $80 USD
      -Medical Ward $80 USD
      -General Research $50 USD
      -General Science $50 USD
      -Fuel Pod $40 USD
      -Service Equip/Crew Pod $30 USD

Transactions through PayPal (Verified PayPal only). All prices are final (includes PayPal fees). If you are interested - leave a comment or/and send me private message. Payment via PayPal. If you are unsure about the ship or have any questions, feel free to ask. You must own a copy of Star Citizen, and are required to have an account in order to accept item (ship/upgrade). Item will be delivered to the buyer's PayPal email address. You can claim the item by clicking on the link provided in the email about "gift"  and sign in your RSI account. Be careful to be logged into the correct RSI account when you redeem your email about "gift" containing the transmitted ship.

• By SPCFS
      So, since i have been flying a lot in 3.3 and now 3.4 i seem to be going all over the system. Sometimes i find it that my ships are at different ports and i dont want to file a claim and then pay to have it "brought" back to the port iam currently in. My question is this, when playing the game when it goes "live" are we going to have a home port we are going to play out of? (carriers? what size can we store in them?) Are we gonna get lazy and leave ships everywhere and just recall them? Would we purposely leave certain ships at certain stations just because of what ships they are? IE hammerhead with the main fleet and guild base?

What are our plans as a whole for this?

My plan i think would be keep my solo ship and a few others based out of one location and base the bigger ships with the guild? But i honestly hate having my ships everywhere even now with what little ports we can fly outta lolool or if the bigger carriers allow for port storage just home base outta the carrier?