80 Million

Xethos

80 Million and 880 thousand accounts. The race is so on. I don't know what I would put my money on, 100 Million or 1 Million accounts

Whichever does it, I'm betting it'll be the FPS module that pushes it over the top.

mm. this is still 2 years (roughly) pre-launch. imagine the numbers when the game is in beta, and then when it reaches release point... who wants to bet that this is on it's way to becoming the largest public-funded game of all time?

I thought it already was the largest public-funded game of all time. 

According to pledge watch, the Hull sale made ~435k yesterday, the Vanguard sale made ~606k on the first day. So yes, it is less, but still more than other ships made on their first day of sale. Additionally this sale started with a delay and some people were/are actually mad about it.

Also combat ships are more popular, e.g the Orion made ~488k. Surprisingly the Reclaimer was rather popular and made ~734k on the first day. Probably a large number got melted for other concept ships later on.

It'll be interesting to see how healthy these concept sales keep going. Talking to some of the Devs, their burn rate is about $4M/mo and that that's about what hope to make month to month. I think we maybe reaching the point where people aren't willing to spend much more, which might make these last $20M more difficult. We only have a handful of known ship concepts left and I don't know if people necessarily be as excited as these.

It'll be interesting to see how healthy these concept sales keep going. Talking to some of the Devs, their burn rate is about $4M/mo and that that's about what hope to make month to month. I think we maybe reaching the point where people aren't willing to spend much more, which might make these last $20M more difficult. We only have a handful of known ship concepts left and I don't know if people necessarily be as excited as these.

what hapes is that ppl melt there other ships to get the new ships, and alot of the ppl from europe alrdy bought loads of ship to melt couple months ago to avoid tax

80% of the gamers on the internet still have not seen nor heard of a new game named Star Citizen, however I can guarantee there'll be more and more people coming to see what all the hype is about... With the release of Planetside/FPS modules, some sites such as MassivelyOverpowered (this one has been following Star Citizen since it's March 7th launch) are going to be broadcasting said hype. Only time will tell

80% of the gamers on the internet still have not seen nor heard of a new game named Star Citizen, however I can guarantee there'll be more and more people coming to see what all the hype is about... With the release of Planetside/FPS modules, some sites such as MassivelyOverpowered (this one has been following Star Citizen since it's March 7th launch) are going to be broadcasting said hype. Only time will tell

True, I am quite surprised myself. I was speaking to some of my classmates yesterday (who all pc game) and they havent even heard of it. 

True, I am quite surprised myself. I was speaking to some of my classmates yesterday (who all pc game) and they havent even heard of it. 

I know how you feel. I'm like the only person I know who knows about. My friend saw a picture of the 890 JUMP when I was looking at it and thought it was a concept for a REAL ship.