Complete WTS Aegis Retaliator - LTI (Limited Time Offer)

SOLD 1x Aegis Retaliator - LTI (Standalone Ship) $395 US (Includes PayPal Fees)

5x3tTsX.jpg

This is a limited time offer and the price will only be available till Tuesday 28th, 2015 at 19:00 UTC.

This transaction will be carried out through a PayPal invoice to a verified PayPal account.

I have completed many trades on Star Citizen Base with SCB and Imperium members and my feedback shows that you should have confidence in me and this transaction.  If you have any questions, please feel free to check my feedback.

If you have any questions or concerns prior to the transaction, please let me know via PM.  Thank you for looking and have a great day.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Similar Content

• By baylander
      sold
    • By Quantum
      Selling a Hull A at cost after Paypal fees to give anyone who missed out on the sale a chance. I was using this ship to serve as a seed to apply the $5 WB Nomad CCU resulting in LTI plus the Asteroid Hanger. As of right now, you can still buy that CCU from RSI. 

Ship: Standalone MISC Hull A
      Price: $65 including Paypal fees
      Insurance: 10 Year
      Melt Value: $60
      Payment Method: Paypal

PM me with your Paypal email and I will send an invoice. Upon receipt of payment, I will gift the ship to the same Paypal email at which time the sale will be final. As the gifting process is one-way, no refunds can be provided once the ship is claimed. This listing will available for about 7 days.

• By ChiefWarrant
      UEE 2948 Exploration Package at cost!
      Not looking to make a profit, just don’t want people to loose more money.
      $695 (does not include PayPal fee if you want an invoice). 
      PM me if interested. 
    • By Zap007
      I've bought a brand new Intel Optane 900P SSD, and want to sell never used Sabre Raven promo code, as I'm not interested in playing the game.
      I've put an offer at Ebay: https://www.ebay.com/itm/283848299407

• By Morgen Black
      1x Mustang Omega: AMD Never Settle Space Edition - Package, $95 US (Includes PayPal Fees)
      SOLD
      This transaction will be carried out through a PayPal invoice to a verified PayPal account.
      I have completed many trades on Star Citizen Base with SCB and Imperium members and my feedback shows that you should have confidence in me and this transaction.  If you have any questions, please feel free to check my feedback.

If you have any questions or concerns prior to the transaction, please let me know via PM.  Thank you for looking and have a great day.
      MB