Complete WTS Aegis Retaliator - LTI (Limited Time Offer)

SOLD 1x Aegis Retaliator - LTI (Standalone Ship) $395 US (Includes PayPal Fees)

5x3tTsX.jpg

This is a limited time offer and the price will only be available till Tuesday 28th, 2015 at 19:00 UTC.

This transaction will be carried out through a PayPal invoice to a verified PayPal account.

I have completed many trades on Star Citizen Base with SCB and Imperium members and my feedback shows that you should have confidence in me and this transaction.  If you have any questions, please feel free to check my feedback.

If you have any questions or concerns prior to the transaction, please let me know via PM.  Thank you for looking and have a great day.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Similar Content

• By Quantum
      Looking to sell my Ares Inferno from the concept sale. You also get the Ember skin and LTI, which are not included in the IAE version. The asking price is effectively the original concept/melt price + PayPal fees. Please let me know if you have questions. Once payment is received, I will gift the ship to the PayPal email unless otherwise notified. At that point, the sale is final, as there is no way to reverse the transfer. 

Ship: 1x Crusader Ares Inferno Warbond + Ember Skin
      Insurance: LTI
      Asking Price: $205 (including PayPal Fees)
      Melt Value: $195
      Method: Verified PayPal Account

• By Morgen Black
      1x Mustang Omega: AMD Never Settle Space Edition - Package, $95 US (Includes PayPal Fees)
      SOLD
      This transaction will be carried out through a PayPal invoice to a verified PayPal account.
      I have completed many trades on Star Citizen Base with SCB and Imperium members and my feedback shows that you should have confidence in me and this transaction.  If you have any questions, please feel free to check my feedback.

If you have any questions or concerns prior to the transaction, please let me know via PM.  Thank you for looking and have a great day.
      MB

• By c4artist
      All prices include "middle man" fees.  I sell my ships through star-hangar.com.
      LTI C2 Hercules (original concept)
      LTI Carrack Base - SOLD
      LTI Reclaimer Base - SOLD
      LTI Retaliator Bomber - SOLD
      LTI Khartu-Al Base - (new flight model coming!!  grab one quick! also, this was CCU'd from a P72)
      LTI Herald Base - SOLD  (had 2, both gone)
      LTI Hull B Base - SOLD
      LTI P72 Archimedes - (only 1 left!)

Freelancer Max Game Package w/ 6 months insurance - (This is the old school package with both games! Squadron 42 and the PU! There are rumors the Freelancer Max is going up in price $10 at CIG and now Squadron 42 is sold separately for $45.. this is a steal.
      Flair:  Trophy Collection - Citizencon 2946 
      I am happy to answer any questions you have. I’ve sold ships here before.  No issues.

• By c4artist
      Khartu-Al with LTI
      Included in the price is piece of mind. No drama here. Please don't bring any to me. PayPal only.
      I am a US based seller. I'm a staff sergeant stationed at Fort Bragg in NC. I look forward to a clean fast transaction.
      See attached screen prints. P-72 upgrade to Khartu-Al applied and ready to gift.