Complete [Price drop] Selling my account: Javelin, Idris M, Idris P, Phoenix, Super Hornet, etc

Hawkit

Hello everyone, 

I am looking to sell my account which contains the best and most rare ships you can ask for in Star Citizen. 

My account contains the following main highlights: 

- Javelin Destroyer LTI

- Idris-M LTI

- Idris-P LTI

- Lightspeed CCU to Super Hornet LTI

- Physical package Constellation Phoenix NO-LTI

- Coat

- Side Arm

- Several Backer Rewards that have been granted. 

For those that like screenshots: 

http://imgur.com/a/OVyzE

All ships are account bound.

(Of course other ships have been unlucked which can be un-melt like the 890J LTI, Retaliator LTI and the Carrack LTI, you just need the store credits for them)  

I am asking for $ 6,600 USD + ALL necesarry fees (paypal, middleman if any, etc etc) 

I am willing to take either a Origin 890J or an Idris-M as partial payment. (We'll negotiate the Idris's value for the trade)

The account will not include the original email account. For the safety of both parties the transaction will be done live (online) and recorded for both to keep. I will send an email to you from the original account stating that I am abandoning the acount. 

If you have any questions let me know. 

Best regards, 

Disclaimer:

(1) Account sales are in clear violation of RSI's terms of service, and are at high risk of being terminated at any time

(2) The original owner will remain the legal owner of the account except in specific jurisdiction where local laws that supercede RSI's EULA allows for account transfers

I (seller) promise to abandon my account, agreeing to never attempt to recover said account via RSI or any other means. As per RSI's EULA all accounts remain the original account owner and RSI's sole property

This reminds me of my days as a rich bastard (in game) in darkfall having been a gm craftsman of all trades, including shipbuilding, I was a solo player that owned from the smallest of single-man ships to the largest of clan/org-operated ships. They were quite impressive to take out for a spin in a lake nearby a starter town. I always got lots of spectators... and occasionally a few griefers.

Doesn't a single Idris LTI go for >5000 ?

I'd love to have one, but thems just aint in the budget!

This reminds me of my days as a rich bastard (in game) in darkfall having been a gm craftsman of all trades, including shipbuilding, I was a solo player that owned from the smallest of single-man ships to the largest of clan/org-operated ships. They were quite impressive to take out for a spin in a lake nearby a starter town. I always got lots of spectators... and occasionally a few griefers.

Doesn't a single Idris LTI go for >5000 ?

I'd love to have one, but thems just aint in the budget!

Indeed this ships go for very high prices out there so that is why I think the price I am asking for is quite a good deal :) 

I have decided to drop my asking price by a $1,000 USD (I am not looking to be greedy) in other words I am now asking for $ 7,000 USD plus a 890J LTI and all fees involved (paypal, middleman if any etc etc) 

Let me know if anyone is interested. I have eddited the original post to reflect this changes. 

PS: I have received a lot of PMs asking if I can sell the ships individualy and unfortunatelly this is not possible as all are account bound. 

Minor update: Since I drop the price, the ship I am asking in return is a 890J instead of the Phoenix I was originally asking for. (In my account you could melt the phoenix and the SHornet and with those credits you can unmelt my 890J) 

• 3 weeks later...

PS: I have received a lot of PMs asking if I can sell the ships individualy and unfortunatelly this is not possible as all are account bound. 

The javelin is not tradeable this cant really be called account bound but see below.

Umm i've spoken with Concierge about moving the Javelin from one account to another and Chelsea is willing to do this for my account since i've spent so much cash on the game already ... but the price has to be right

The javelin is not tradeable this cant really be called account bound but see below.

Umm i've spoken with Concierge about moving the Javelin from one account to another and Chelsea is willing to do this for my account since i've spent so much cash on the game already ... but the price has to be right

Our Star Citizen has the best Customer Service :)   

Your last paragraph, was that a quote or you are looking for a Javelin ? (only the Javelin??) 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Trade complete.

The account was sold to armhobby. For this large transaction we got helped from Baragon who acted as a Middle-man. 

Both Parties have confirmed they received all items as agreed. Everything went well. 

Thank you armhobby and   thank you very much Baragoon for your time and assistance. Much appreciatted. 

I will mark this thread as completed  in a moment.