CCU to Carrack

MisterMaa

Hey mates..

is it possible that we can (this day the carrack is flyable) CCU from a Superhornet to a Carrack ??

would  be great ;)

Yes you can CCU any ship to any other ship if:

1. Both ships are flyable in AC
  2. The ship you are upgrading to is more expensive than the original ship

Makes you wonder why anyone would pay up for LTI on any ship since you can CCU the concept ships that come with LTI (you just have to wait a bit is all) --- Hull Series with LTI is available tomorrow :)

They have mentioned quite a few times that the CCU system will be removed.

It is a bit of a pain in the arse to CCU to certain ships, in its place they said it will simply be a scroll menu to choose.
So, you choose the ship you are going to get upgrade, and then choose the ship you wish to upgrade to. This is only an assumption, but I do think that this system will be implemented by the time that the Carrack is actually in game, since that is going to be a fair while.

Makes you wonder why anyone would pay up for LTI on any ship since you can CCU the concept ships that come with LTI (you just have to wait a bit is all) --- Hull Series with LTI is available tomorrow :)

Time to melt for Hull-As to get some cheap LTI upgrades!

I don't know that the quantity limited ships will be CCU able (Scythe, Javelin, 890Jump, Phoenix) 

but most others should be

how about the Idris VOA?  I don't know if that was quantity limited. Or if it will be CCU able in any case.

I don't know that the quantity limited ships will be CCU able (Scythe, Javelin, 890Jump, Phoenix) 

but most others should be

how about the Idris VOA?  I don't know if that was quantity limited. Or if it will be CCU able in any case.

The Idris was of a limited number (outside of the packages) with the Idris-M never to be offered again (except in the large packages).  Idris-P may go on sale again.

You are correct though in the assumption that you will not be able to CCU to a Scythe (also not to be sold again outside of Completionist package).... or Javelin, Idris, or 890 Jump...

You can however CCU to a Phoenix if you are holding onto an Andromeda -->> to Phoenix upgrade.  The CCU is from the ship you have to an Andromeda (then the upgrade is to the Phoenix).