StarSwarm

Complete Gladiators, Super Hornets - $160 - below RSI store cost. (Plus 2 Gladiator CCUs)

The Gladiator and Super Hornet are gone from the RSI store and I have a few of each available for the next 24-30hrs at $160. If you would like one, please just send me a PM. PayPal verified only and the price includes fees. Please also note, these are not LTI and are the normal standalone ship versions.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By GodZe
      Selling this Add On for $670
      No PayPal fees, buyer using my PalPal link, easy way to save 4.5%
      Eclipse has old price $275, Retaliator $275 and Gladiator just $ 120
      All items has LTI

• By LostCauses
      Looking to buy a Vanguard Warden. LTI or regular insurance is fine. Prefer standalone. PM with offers.
    • By Eric1084
      Trying to sell off some of the extra packages I purchased a couple years ago for an ITX build I'm currently working on for college. This is one of the cheapest way to get the full game + Squadron 42 currently. Package purchased back in 2015 and comes with Squadron 42 + Star Citizen. Ship upgrades also available.
      $35 P/P for the Aurora MR Starter Pack w/ SQ42 Aurora Starter Package SOLD.
      $40 for the LTI MPUV Cargo (Melt value $35), or $60 for LTI Avenger Stalker(Melt value $60) upgraded from MPUV Cargo. Leave a message here first before PM. Paypal Only.

• By suppe86
      hey,
      i want to buy 4x a CCU from aquila to orion for a fair price, maybe 100-120 USD for all 4....
      pm me with a good offer, thanks

----------------
      closed