1. bOcy

bOcy

• Similar Content

• By Kyla
      Hello,
      WTB Hammerhead LTI, please send offer
      Thanks.
    • By Alyxiss
      Im here to sell my account. I lost my interest in Star Citizen and put some money in it over the last few years. 
      Im n ot asking much. I want 395usd for the whole account. This is my first time selling here, so tell me if you need some more info or anything. 
      It includes a Carrack, an Avenger Titan and a Herald. Some other stuff too, but those ships are basically it.
      You can still change the account name etc.

• By Malarkey
      Selling Origin Racing Suit for $30USD. Verified paypal only. 
      Once payment is received the gift will be sent to the same email registered with your paypal account. 
    • By Malarkey
      Selling a bunch of goodies. All are listed below + the price. If it's still listed it's still available. All prices are in USD and include paypal fees. 
      Buyer must be a verified paypal user. 
      Origin Racing Suit - $20 Redeemer LTI Package - $300 LTI P-72 Archimedes - $60 LTI Starfarer Gemini Concept Sale - $280 LTI Hull C Concept Sale - $240 LTI RSI Orion Concept Sale - $375 LTI Drake Herald Concept Sale - $115 Takuetsu RSI Pheonix Subscriber Model - $7.50 Constellation Phoenix 6 Month Insurance - $425
    • By Malarkey
      Hi all. I'm selling an original concept sale LTI Starfarer Gemini. This is the standalone version that comes with the post + model and was originally offered alongside the ships concept announcement. Selling this for $340USD. Same price as the Gemini is currently being sold for in the store but comes with LTI!
      Price includes paypal fees. Verified paypal users only. 
      Cheers