8. zerkerz

zerkerz

9. radoorid

radoorid

• Similar Content

• By Narayan
      Greetings, citizens!
      The last CitizenCon was very eventful.
      But, not every people have time to watch the every presentations, or at least the Opening Keynote, which duration is two hours.
      And I, by tradition, do a brief squeeze of what was on the main presentation - you can call it a trailer, or a retelling. In any case, for those who can't (or don't want) to watch the full Opening Keynote, such a format (in the dynamic “trailer” cut) will work better. Feel free to share this video with those who have not yet watched the presentation!
      Also, you can support me in:
      Citizen spotlight Spectrum Reddit P.S. The explosions make everything better.
      Enjoy watching!

• By Weehamster
      LAST EDIT: 11/Oct/2018
      Hi everyone /
      I mainly have ships/vehicles that are either from lore, concept, development or being re-worked, and I constantly add more to the albums.
      NOTE: I've started to keep/restore the albums for ships that are now flyable as I've had a few requests for them. 
      Aopoa (Xi'An)
      Aegis
      Anvil
      Argo Astronautics
      BIRC (Banu)
      Consolidated Outland
      Crusader Industries
      Drake
      Esperia
      Kruger
      MISC
      Origin
      RSI
      RSI/Aegis
      Tumbril
      Vanduul
      --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Ship Components
      -------------------------------------------- BONUS --------------------------------------------
      Characters
      First Person Components
      Places 
      Places: Terra
      Places: Odin
      Places: Stanton
      Gameplay
      Squadron 42
      Other

• By Danakar Endeel
      ANVIL VALKYRIE HEAVY DROPSHIP
      Anvil Valkyrie - Hit The Ground Running
      ---
      In the days of antiquity, the Valkyrie were believed to choose which warriors would die on the field of war, and which would live. Now Anvil is putting that choice in your hands. Seize fate and turn the tide of battle with the Valkyrie. Rugged, high-performance jump seats safely transport up to twenty personnel into and out of the fray; a vehicle bay and speed ramp efficiently launch ground-based transports or reconnaissance vehicles for unmatched support; four powerful VTOL thrusters capacitate surgically precise take-offs and landings; and a devastating array of weaponry blurs the line between dropship and gunship. Available now at all registered Anvil dealerships. Fly one today!
      ---
      $330 Warbond (Liberator skin)
      $330 Warbond (regular skin)
      $375 Store Credit (regular skin)

Designed to safely deliver and extract up to twenty fully-outfitted soldiers, as well as vehicles, from the most hostile locations, this conflict-ready military-spec craft is dependable to the end.
      Alongside twenty jump seats, the spacious hold accomodates one combat-ready ground vehicle to support your troops in any situation.
      Protecting your crew are two integrated door guns and four turrets, capable of laying down cover-fire, suppressing assailants, and ensuring successful landings anywhere. In transit, this significant firepower is bolstered by a nose gimbal for precise gunning from the cockpit.
      Heavy armor all around and built-in countermeasures complete the Valkyrie's formidable offensive and defensive package.