VoA

Aegis Dynamics Vanguard and Retaliator powers Star Citizen to $77 million!

Again no stretch goal but still something to celebrate as a milestone  :toot:

I think we would have hit $77m faster if CIG priced the Vanguard at $200 instead of $250...... since it appears more people melted other ships to get it (based on a high price and redundancies with other fighters / bombers)...... as oppose to the recent Concept Sale for an expensive ship like the Orion - which wasn't as redundant.

nQUNeIr.jpg

I think we'll see a lot more of the melting to buy ships as we get more and more ships saturating categories. Unique ships will boost sales, but redundant ones...

The addition of the vat tax for Europe isn't helping either.

After the HULL series you mean?  We'll they've said the Crucible and Endeavor are whitebox and Genesis is in concept, so...

Was hoping Hull C was next because mining ships and cargo ships "seem" popular, I just want to see funds hit 100M$. And thanks for info :)

Wonder what happends when hull C is on concept sale :) Anyone know which ship is next?

It's not just the Hull C....... but 3 maybe 4 ships will be on sale at the same time next..... Hull A-C and possibly Hull D.........

My next guess will be the Reliant since it will be easy for CIG to do as a starter ship (and its a Fighter before we hit AC2.0)

They could. But it's already been mentioned that if it is discovered that this is being done to evade taxes, the members involved may need to locate a new org.

Imperium is lawful good.

Well....I live off post in Germany and have a German back account. I just put USA for country and company name U.S.ARMY. No tax for this guy! :D

They could. But it's already been mentioned that if it is discovered that this is being done to evade taxes, the members involved may need to locate a new org.

Imperium is lawful good.

Was that mentioned somewhere? I might have missed that can you help out?

I don't think Gallitin will look into your tax records and kick you out of Imperium. 

Your countries IRS might do something but I don't think that our Ingame alignment applies to personal out of game decisions that have nothing to do with Imperium.

Or does it fall under our No Piracy rules when you download a pirated copy of Disneys Cinderella to show to your little daughter and we will kick you out of Imperium?

think_hard.jpg