Complete WTT my 3x Aegis Vanguards or $1000 for your Vanduul Scythe

Paradox

I am looking to trade my 3x Aegis Vanguard UK accounts or $1000 for your 1x Vanduul Scythe.  Due to the nature of these ships being held in these accounts with giftable status they are multiple move ships as long as you do not gift them from the account. All three of these accounts come with genuine original emails. The RSI accounts and the email accounts are UK based.  Options such as 1x Vanguard + $650 or 2x Vanguard + $350 are available so just toss your preferred option my way and I'll see if we can make a deal.

**Be advised these accounts can be gifted as the 30 day cooldown period has ended.**

If you have a Vanduul Scythe you are looking to trade please don't hesitate to contact me.

**NOTE**

(1) Account sales are in clear violation of RSI's terms of service, and are at high risk of being terminated at any time

(2) The original owner will remain the legal owner of the account except in specific jurisdiction where local laws that supercede RSI's EULA allows for account transfers

I (seller) promise to abandon my account, agreeing to never attempt to recover said account via RSI or any other means. As per RSI�s EULA all accounts remain the original account owner and RSI�s sole property.**

You know that they will soon be available in the REC store, right? Also in the PU they will be obtainable. Just wanted to make sure you know that before spending $1.000 of real money on it.

As ZanDrake mentioned, LTI.  Also you have to remember that you can not take REC ships or REC weapons and systems into the PU with you.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...