Star Citizen SXSW Trailer

Ywaik

I thought it had a few fairly new moments in it. Unless from the FPS to social module was old news. Meh what ever, I'm just more surprised I was able to get it up here before the usual suspects haha

The ArcCorps locations we already knew so it was mostly the characters mixed (like the small scene with the mobiglass) in plus the rain that was new :)

So not too exciting but they just had a reveal a week ago and they constantly share anyway so they can't have these big reveals with all new stuff. Hopefully we get some Sq42 Trailer or some cool AC2.0 mechanics at GamesCom would not expect many reveals before then.

Did anyone watch the whole stream?

Reddit quotes CR with http://www.reddit.com/r/starcitizen/comments/2z6scv/recap_of_sxsw_presentation/

"FPS hopefully next month"

did he really say that?

I had mixed feelings with the trailer. They presented the trailer as "The PU Trailer" and this didn't really feel like a PU trailer to me personally. I saw some new shots and they were pretty amazing, but most of it was recycled from the past. 

Still definitely excited me though, don't get me wrong. I'm looking forward to the full presentation later this week.

I had mixed feelings with the trailer. They presented the trailer as "The PU Trailer" and this didn't really feel like a PU trailer to me personally. I saw some new shots and they were pretty amazing, but most of it was recycled from the past. 

Still definitely excited me though, don't get me wrong. I'm looking forward to the full presentation later this week.

I am looking forward to the day where I do not have to see that cutscene with the green Hornet in the Bengal from the original kickstarter video anymore. I really can't see it anymore it hurts my eyes.

Jelly Jelly Jelly Jelly Jelly Jelly Jelly Jelly Jelly Jelly Jelly Jelly Jelly Jelly Jelly 

Jelly Jelly Jelly Jelly Jelly Jelly Jelly Jelly Jelly Jelly Jelly Jelly Jelly Jelly Jelly 

/dead

A few new shots of some interior spaces I had not seen or had only seen in single image stills. The Cutlass taking off from Arc Corp was pretty cool. The best part was the rain storm on Arc Corp!

I watched the unofficial live stream last night on my phone, while half asleep. Safe to say I didn't absorb it all. Looked like much the same with some new stuff thrown in for the upcoming social module.

It definitely was more of a Star Citizen 1.1-1.3 etc video than a specific PU vid.

I thought the video was pretty good!

I like how they are constantly evolving the transitions between character postures and that were getting to see more of that. The scene with the character running on that space platform and then the transition to falling through space was good to see. I still think some of the running animations are still a tiny tiny tiny bit stiff (i don't know if its just me or do the characters with weapons always seem to have really hunched backs??) but I'm loving that they are constantly improving on this, especially in this video!
Definitely makes everything seem more believable and immersive!