Keeping the Faith

Avariz

Hello, I have heard a lot about Wing Commander and Chris Robert, but strangely enough I have never played Wing Commander. The reason I backed Chris Robert is I have played Starlance and Freelancer. In fact I have played Freelancer for over 6 years in a few private servers and mods. From these immersive rpg space sims experiences as a backdrop now I have found myself backing Chris Robert to the level of being a Vice Admiral. Some times I do have my doubts whether the final game would come out. Especially when CIG have high number of iterations of existing ships that keep consuming resources.

With that aside I do look forward to the game. Having a Reclaimer and a Redeemer I look forward to engage in logistics as in transport beside that of salvaging and trading. Not too sure but I do believe that Sol sytem to Null Space system could be a route that can offer reasonable salvaging while engaging in logistics runs.

Edit: Sad to say it but my Retaliator does not have LTI so I may have to melt it for coming concept sale that do offer LTI, but the Retaliator is so useful in knocking out cap ships though.

Ha-its funny how similar your story is!  I've watched friends play some of the Wing Commander games, but never played them myself.  I did play Freelancer for a good while, too-and that was a lot of fun!  .... I even made a lame video of the server I played on years back haha.  That was a great game, and most of the reason I'm here to see RSI's dream :)  Got Rear Admiral too hehe, recently getting the Banu and Orion.  Should be a blast! 

Look me up in game, sounds like it'll be fun :)

My old Freelancer video: (feel free to laugh at it... I do now haha)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o7JpKth_wdo

LTI is highly overrated. It is nice to have but not a deal-breaker.

Anyway welcome to Imperium :)

Reclaimer and Redeemer as some big, solid ships!

• 1 month later...