Want to Sell Selling Elite dangerous for 30 usd in steam wallet codes

42nd booster D.U.N.A

Hello, I want to sell my E:D account for $30 steam wallet codes or whatever. don't know how I can give it to you so you'll have to explain. skype is dalek, its the pink robot thing with the words "decorate" around it. oh and the account has an expensive sidewinder (upgrades). The email on there is a personal email.

@42nd booster D.U.N.A welcome to the marketplace. The general way that these transactions work is that you will make post as you have, with the pricing and etc... When it comes to account selling, it is also recommended that you state whether or not the email address you have used with the account is also a part of the sale. The reason why this is important to post is because it adds an extra layer of peace of mind for the buyer that you won't try to reclaim the account after getting the money. If the email is a personal email and is unavailable, that's fine, but it may be a harder sell. You will probably have a better chance getting people to purchase through paypal because Steam wallet codes is a common form of payment request used by scammers. Also, you may want to check here for replies, since we generally encourage buyers and sellers to communicate through PMs because issues with scammers can be easily reported and verified.

ย 

I hope this has answered your questions. Good luck with the sale!