Superbowl XLIX

Draegar

feature.super.bowl.2015.640x380.2.jpg

With the Superbowl coming up this Sunday I´m pretty hyped already.  :parrot::gr_patriot::parrot:

What are your predictions, will the Seahawks get a back to back championship or are the Patriots up for another ring this year? Which team are you going to support?

I personally am rooting for the Patriots this time around so @Ostia can have a big party, even though I was pretty amazed by the Seahawks comeback in the NFC championship game. Hopefully it will be a close game until the very end and not a blowout like last year. :)

A German posting the Superbowl thread. I guess there's a first for everything.

As for myself, I don't really have a preferential team but out of the two I'd say the Pats looked very scary in their playoff the other week against the Colts (or at least the scoreline did). Plus anything to stop Seattle going Back to Back

I hate both teams but I hate the seahawks more than the patriots, so unenthusiastic "go patriots..."

Since I live 1 mile from the stadium in Glendale, i might just walk down there so i can catch a glimpse of seahawks fan tears first hand....after a  few beers of course...assuming there isn't a mile long line for McFaddens

PATRIOTS!

Though I have to address the *cheating*, it's such bullshit guys. If there was actually anything done the league would have said something by now, and a slightly deflated ball doesn't help you put up 3 rushing touchdowns let alone win 45-7....even Colts players have backed that up.

Perfect write up on the whole thing is this article, really puts the "tragedy" into perspective.

But anyways, I'm expecting a hell of a match and rooting for my boys to get one more ring!

Being a son of New Hampshire who moved to Seattle in 2005 I am just excited to see both my teams in the Super Bowl. For fans of the other 30 teams I wish you  nothing but good luck next year, though if you gotta hate on my Hawks or Pats may you weep tears of blood Feb 1st.

OSGjsxR.jpg

What a stupid play. Should've ran it. SHOULD'VE CALLED ME, I could've ran that fucking ball into the endzone myself. Fucking stupid.

What. A. Game.

No joke. It was literally the worst call I've ever seen. Compounded by the fact that they have Lynch...anyways. Thank the Lord for Carroll's minute of stupidity.

No joke. It was literally the worst call I've ever seen. Compounded by the fact that they have Lynch...anyways. Thank the Lord for Carroll's minute of stupidity.

Pretty much, couldn´t believe that they would even consider throwing the ball in that situation. :rolleyes:

And it seems that Vollmer was the first german who won a Superbowl - about time! ;):D

The greed and arrogance of the seahawks finally backfired when it mattered most.  Carroll just wanted to shave a mere 2 seconds off the clock instead of just giving it to Lynch.  

While that single play wasn't necessarily the nail in the coffin, the encroachment certainly was.  Since Brandy couldn't take a knee on the 1 yard line, he would have been forced to do a play which would have been a high probability of a safety.  

Regardless, it was one of the best superbowl games I've ever seen.  I didn't care for either team, but I dislike the seahawks more, and seeing Richard Sherman's face when the ball was intercepted was the icing on the cake

fJ2s2iJ.jpg

Hahaha HA! The end of that game was absolutely ludicrous. At least he shook Brady's hand after this game instead of taunting him. He's having a kid soon too, so he'll have his hands full...just not with a Lombardi trophy ;]