homeworld 1&2 remastered

Mal Caindenite

What's in the collector's edition that is not in the steam edition? (Sorry, at work)...

• An exclusive Pride of Hiigara Mothership replica, over 13"tall on an iconic Guidestone Replica base. Beautifully and meticulously crafted with hand-painted detail. Comes to life with USB-powered LEDs illuminating the ship's engines, ports and bays.
  • A revised Historical Briefings and Artwork book includes the backstory of the Homeworld universe, some newly uncovered details from the game's creators plus a dazzling collection of original concept art by Rob Cunningham and Aaron Kambeitz.
  • A die-cast Angel Moon Homeworld keychain.

post-3365-0-52516500-1422284582_thumb.jp

I want Homeworld2 Complex mod into the Remastered Homeworld/Homeworld2

From their site:

About the future of Complex, considering that Gearbox is working on the new Homeworld, this release is the last one for Homeworld 2, not the last one for Complex. If the new engine will be great the new Complex will be on the way.

What exactly is the Complex Mod?

Watched a Match with it yesterday and now I am wondering. Homepage dosn't give me the Featurelist I want.

Does it just add other Shiptypes and Balance for Multiplayergames?

Really wondering.

How many Players can a match have?

Are there 3vs3 matches?

Found that, up to 8 Players on 32 maps initially.

Edited by LightMonk

• 2 weeks later...

@LightMonk Sorry mate forgot to reply on your question

What exactly is the Complex Mod?
Watched a Match with it yesterday and now I am wondering. Homepage dosn't give me the Featurelist I want.
Does it just add other Shiptypes and Balance for Multiplayergames?

Really wondering.

How many Players can a match have?
Are there 3vs3 matches?

Found that, up to 8 Players on 32 maps initially.

Already pre-ordered a digital copy

Homeworld 2 got a little annoying once I realized that the number of enemy ships at the start of each level was scaled based on how many ships you brought over from the previous level...the better I did the harder shit got...

Homeworld 2 got a little annoying once I realized that the number of enemy ships at the start of each level was scaled based on how many ships you brought over from the previous level...the better I did the harder shit got...

I loved that. I allways made sure I had a complete a full fleet ready for the next level. Made it more fun.

• 2 weeks later...

To anyone interested,

I'm currently working on making a Homeworld Remastered Star Citizen mod!

My goal is to make "Star Citizen" a playable faction in Homeworld. I am planning on using the Bengal as a mothership, Pegasus as a Carrier, Javelin as the Destroyer, Idris as the Frigate, Retalitaor for a corvette, Orion/Drones for Resource Collecting, and the Super Hornet and Gladiator as the strike craft. I'd like to eventually add more ships, but I'm just trying to make enough for it to be playable at first.

Since not much has changed to the engine from Homeworld 2, and Gearbox will be releasing a bunch of tools to help the modding community, it seems like a fun project to take on.

Seeing as the mod tools have not been released yet, all I can really do is start modeling ships. So far I've thrown together a quick version of the Super Hornet. I'm trying to keep everything relatively low poly just for the sake of framerates.

http://imgur.com/3W4N4kX

While I can probably handle this project by myself, I'd love to get some help if anyone is interested. Let me know if you'd like to join the "Team."

Also, yes, I used the same post here and on the Roberts Space Industries page. :P I didn't feel like typing a different one.

If anyone here is a fan of both Mass Effect and Homeworld, looks like a mod in on the way (and looks awesome!!)

http://www.moddb.com/mods/masseffectreborn

I wonder if it will be compatible with the remastered version

Homeworld 2 works on win 7 atleast, never tested on win 8, so if you download it aswell it should be np. The main thing with this new release has to be the multiplayer capabilities through steam, which support was dropped from long ago in the original release. Other than that, the unremastered game looks beutiful aswel.