Looking for Crew members on a Redeemer

Mal Caindenite

I am looking for Crew members on a Redeemer to manage the systems and man the turrets.

with a full crew we can provide full dropship capabilities as well as light class defense ship.

If you are interested in joining the crew please let me know

~note~ if you own a Redeemer also please feel free to use this thread to help find a crew, we need to be at full strength with our transports so that we are able to deploy our Marines into battle  as well as provide them with overwatch as they engage their targets.

I would enjoy your support with bring to fight to our enemies, i look forward to working alongside you both

I shall accompany you with my redeemer, also i will also need a crew however im sure imperium will have a device to sort that out later down the road

you can use NPC to crew the ship, however i rather have players as crew so the players can coordinate tactics with each other and other fleet members in battle

you can use NPC to crew the ship, however i rather have players as crew so the players can coordinate tactics with each other and other fleet members in battle

NPCs will help compliment any missing player-crews. The fact that a player can 'take over' an NPC would help a lot IMO. 

Imagine: A well coordinated squadron of fully crewed Redeemers! What a task force, me thinks.

All these redeemer owners looking to transport Marines!  I'm thinking Space Cavalry!!!

Also, if you guys haven't, check out the Imperium Marine Corps (IMC).  Lotsa threads you guys might find interesting for boarding and troop transport with your gunships.

All these redeemer owners looking to transport Marines!  I'm thinking Space Cavalry!!!

Also, if you guys haven't, check out the Imperium Marine Corps (IMC).  Lotsa threads you guys might find interesting for boarding and troop transport with your gunships.

Hello Bam, Yes I am going to  bring troops into battle aswell as provide onsite overwatch.

I can not speak for the others, however if they join my little division of the Imperium Marine Corp. we can make it an offical part of the IMC, each Redeemer can hold 6 Marines in the hold, if we were to have 4 Redeemer's will be able to deploy a Battalion of 24 Marines into the battle.

Edited by Mal Caindenite

IDST: Imperium Drop ship Troopers sounds a bit mory threatining then space cavalry, like the ODST from Halo but Imperium version of them.

~note~ sorry no drop pods as of now =( that would be a cool, btw  from the look of this pic they may have low atttude  jump packs  that Marines could use to drop into a fight 

http://starcitizen.wikia.com/wiki/File:HVqK0hH.jpg

Any chance you'd want to have your Redeemer work with Exploration Ground Crew?

Hello Snow Owl, Of course we can aid you and any other's that need our assistance.

I am in planing down the line to make this a division of the IMC, like the actual Marines have a Motor Transport division, i want to apply this to the Imperium Marine Corp. Therefore since you are apart of the Imperium Fleet Snow Owl we with assist you in your endeavors,

IDST: Imperium Drop ship Troopers sounds a bit mory threatining then space cavalry, like the ODST from Halo but Imperium version of them.

~note~ sorry no drop pods as of now =( that would be a cool, btw  from the look of this pic they may have low atttude  jump packs  that Marines could use to drop into a fight 

just confirmed they will be jet packs in the game, i do n't know if there will be a way to jump out of a ship, will keep you posted on any other news relating to this.

I'd be happy to help you out on your Redeemer! I currently own a carrack that I intend to use as a long range command vessel, so I have to stop being a recluse myself if I intend to get people to help crew the thing. Regardless, if you need a person to help with the turrets or as part of the ground forces, I'd be happy to jump in and be part of your team.

Edit: I might also end up having an andromeda by the end of the week. Damn them physical goods <.<

Hello Snow Owl, Of course we can aid you and any other's that need our assistance.

I am in planing down the line to make this a division of the IMC, like the actual Marines have a Motor Transport division, i want to apply this to the Imperium Marine Corp. Therefore since you are apart of the Imperium Fleet Snow Owl we with assist you in your endeavors,

Snow Owl, what kind of support are you looking for? I would be happy yo aid the Ground teams. Are you looking for Site site Overwatch Protection? or something else?

I'd be happy to help you out on your Redeemer! I currently own a carrack that I intend to use as a long range command vessel, so I have to stop being a recluse myself if I intend to get people to help crew the thing. Regardless, if you need a person to help with the turrets or as part of the ground forces, I'd be happy to jump in and be part of your team.

Edit: I might also end up having an andromeda by the end of the week. Damn them physical goods <.<

I welcome you aboard  and as apart of the team, i have been talking with the Fleet Officers about forming a small sub-unit of the IMC that works like the actual Marine Corp Motor Transport Division, that transports Troops and Heavy Equipment into the field. However i was put on a temporary hold until the Fleet Command works out their side.

So as of now no sub unit, but i am still providing services as i stated above as a independent unit, once the Fleet gives me the ok that i can be apart of the Division. 

I hope to see you and any others that are willing to assist us =)

Group training (if possible) would be good if we want to coordinate our efforts and work tightly as a team.

EDIT: Slightly off topic, but what you guys think about the Retaliator? I know the Redeemer and tali are rather different ships with different roles, all the same.

I'm constantly on the look out for multicrew opportunities. If you guys ever need an extra man for your ship, always feel free to reach out to me, and if i'm available i'll help you guys out. Very interested in engineer positions, with the drop ships I assume you'll potentially have some form of load master?

• 1 month later...

I'd like to join one of your crew! When the time come feel free to reach me to get some coordination training! I look forward managing a ship with a bounded team of professionals!

I would gladly welcome you aboard, are you a redeemer owner? or looking to join the crew? either or i am looking forward to working with you.

I would gladly welcome you aboard, are you a redeemer owner? or looking to join the crew? either or i am looking forward to working with you.

I would just join the crew as i'm waiting for the PU to get out of my Mustang ;)